If you are looking for good rewards, ABOC Platinum rewards MasterCard is one of the best options available. Amalgamated Bank of Chicago is the provider of ABOC Credit Card. Not to mention, various bonuses and rewards are available in the card with fewer fees.
Moreover, the Amalgamated Bank of Chicago is in 30 N LaSalle St, Chicago, United States. The current CEO of the Bank is Mr. Robert M Wrobel. Initially, the bank started its operations in 1922.
Until November 1921 the name of the bank was Amalgamated Trust & Savings Bank. According to 2018 numbers, 176 workers are working here. Furthermore, the parent company is Amalgamated Investments Company. In 2017 the Revenue of the ABOC was US$ 24.92 million.
ABOC Credit Card Rates and Fees
- You do not need to worry about the annual fee. Because it is zero. ( IKEA Credit Card, Blair Credit Card are also zero annual fee Credit Cards )
- The Regular Annual Percentage Rate will be in between 14.40% – 24.40%. (Variable APR)
- The Intro Annual Percentage Rate is 0% on Purchases for 12 months. After that, the variable APR will be 14.40% – 24.40% based on your creditworthiness.
- 0% on Balance Transfers for 18 months. After that, the same variable APR will be applicable here as mentioned above.
The applicant must be a resident in the United States. In the meantime, she/he should possess a valid identity card and a Social Security Number. If your age is not 18 or greater than that, you are not eligible. Not that bust also, the required credit score is 630-850. (If you have low credit score then apply for FIT Mastercard to rebuild it )
Benefits of ABOC Credit Card
- Having Zero Annual Fee is one of the benefits that we have on the card.
- There is an Intro Apr period for both purchases as well as for Balance Transfers.
- Anyone can get qualified for this credit card with average credit or better than that.
- A Sign-up bonus is available for this credit card
- You can earn $150 Statement Credit after spending $1,200 on the purchase within the first 90 days after opening the credit card.
- Another benefit is the cardholder can earn 5× rewards on up to $1,5000 in combined purchases in each quarter in popular categories. They are dining, groceries, travel, and automotive.
Disadvantages of ABOC Credit Card
- The cardholder must pay a 3% of each balance transfer fee or $5, whichever is greater.
- The cash-back redemption option is not rich for the ABOC credit card.
- Rotating Categories – Bonus Reward Categories keep changing quarterly. Due to that reason, we need to keep on track on the category sections.
- Categories are selecting by the ABOC – There can be useless categories for you in one quarter. Since it is a bank decision you have no control over that.
- If you are a person who travels frequently, better select another card. ABOC is not suitable for travel people.
- This card gives more benefits if the cardholder purchases huge amounts of goods. Otherwise, it is a cost risen problem.
How to apply?
Fortunately, the applicants have the chance to apply for ABOC Platinum Rewards Credit Card online for a card. There are mandatory fields that should be complete by the applicant.
After applying, you have to wait 10 days or less to proceed with the card. The Processing time and the Application status can review online.
All the balance transfers are possible with your online login. Checking the balance of the account is also possible through the online portal.
How can you check the ABOC Credit Card application status?
just send an email to [email protected]
(800) 365 6464 is the customer service number for credit card assistance. Anyone can have assistance regards to issues of the credit card.
How to Cancel?
The cardholder must contact the bank to cancel the credit card. Make sure that, all your outstanding balances are zero before canceling it.you can send an email regarding the cancellation as well.