Comenity Capital is a financial institute, who issued more the 50 million cards to Americans. Especially, Comenity is one of the top Retails Store Credit Card providers in the United States. Alphaeon Credit Card is also a medical card issuing by the Comenity Bank. You can use the card under the supervision of medical officers. Through Alphaeon credit card, the cardmember can pay for plastic surgery, dermatology, dentistry, and ophthalmology. However, this card does not have Visa or MasterCard facilities.(if you are looking for a master card barnes and noble credit card is the best option)
The Headquarters of the Comenity Bank, located in Wilmington, Delaware, United States. Comenity Bank started in 1989. The parent organization of the institute is Alliance Data. Currently, they have more than 125 credit programs in the United States. Furthermore, they are providing financial solutions for many popular brands in the world. In 1989, Comenity Bank became the first World Financial Network National Bank.
Rates and Fees
- The Annual Percentage Rate for purchases is 26.99%. Based on the market conditions, the rate can vary.
- The minimum interest charge is $2.
- No Annual Fee is applicable for the card.
- The penalty fee for the late payments is up to $35. The same rate is applicable for the returned payments.
- The Document Fee for the is as below.
- Check/Money Order copy – $6.00
- Sales/Credit Draft copy – $6.00
- Statement copy – $6.00
- The Alternative Payment Method Fee is applicable up to $15.
Requirements of the Alphaeon Credit Card
In the first place, the applicant must be a resident in the United States. In addition to that, he/she should have a Social Security Number and a valid government ID. The minimum age limit is 18 years. Most importantly, the required credit score is greater than 700.
Advantages of the Alphaeon Credit Card
- Special financing options are available for the cardmembers.
- The credit line is available up to $25,000.
- The application can process online, and the approval is quicker than other credit cards.
- The waiting time of the phone calls is lesser than other services.
- The cardholder does not need to waste money on the annual fee.
Disadvantages of the Alphaeon Credit Card
- A higher credit score is required to apply for the card.
- It does not hold Visa or MasterCard benefits.
- The card member can only use the card under the advice of a medical officer.
- No cashback offers are available for the client.
- No gas benefits, travel insurance applicable.
How to Apply?
The Comenity bank allowed applying for credit cards online. Primarily, they are giving instant replies to the applicants, not like other credit card providers. Surprisingly, If the applicant does not eligible for the card, he/she can reapply in 30 days. The status of the application can check in seconds after applying. The cardholder can process Alphaeon credit card payments and their bills online through the credit card. No balance transfer details are available under Alphaeon Credit Card. appthe cardholder can make payment after login to their account using.
1-855-497-8176 (TDD/TTY 1-888-819-1918) are the numbers under customer service of the card. Interest parties can contact them and receive information. Not to mention, the service is active 24×7. According to Alphaeon credit card reviews, they have good customer service.
How to Cancel?
Unfortunately, the bank did not give an online platform to close the credit card by the cardholder. The bank is requesting a phone call to execute the process. Before that, make sure to settle all the due amounts. After that calling the numbers 1-855-497-8176 (TDD/TTY 1-888-819-1918, the customer can cancel the card.