When you think about a card that can save you money while boosting your credit ratings, then the Aspire credit card should flick into your mind. Bank of Missouri services the card, while The Federal Credit Union issues it out.
The card enables you to freely transfer of balance, besides offering substantial credit limits not availed by other credit cards. These benefits are usually reserved for top-notch credit ranking clients. Fortunately, Aspire gives you these benefits, even with an average credit score.
Using this card, you can get cash advance at a low rate of 13.9% to18%. You also fuel, shop, pay bills, car loans, and mortgage. You may wonder – what are the other rewards you stand to gain from the Aspire Mastercard credit card review?
We look at these in details as below:
- No annual fees
- Allows foreign transactions
- No charge on additional cards
- Reports to CRBs
- Allows late payment of accounts
- Online card management
- Transaction alerts
Credit card pros
- Intro offer on balance transfer APR of 0%
- Earn 5,000 points after spending 2,000 within three months.
- Low regular APR (13.9% – 18%)
- $0 annual fees
- Low foreign purchase charge – 1%
- Charges late payment fees – $25
- Low charge on a balance transfer of $5 or 2% minimum
- Not many rewards and offers
- Must be a member of Federal Credit Union
What are the credit card application requirements?
To process your Aspire credit card application, you must first enroll as a member of the Federal Credit Union. Once accepted, you can apply online via My CU online portal. Simply input your names, phone, emails, and physical contacts.
Credit card approval process and activation and application status
- Processing time: You need about a week to get your card.
- Application status: You must have your Aspire credit card.com acceptance code to view your status online. You may also call the customer service for more details about your application.
How to check balance or balance transfer?
You can transfer balances from your FCU account or Bank of Missouri into your Aspire credit card. You can use the “My CU portal” to update your card balance.
How to increase the credit limit?
The Aspire credit card allows you to build your credit. Prudent credit management is thus essential, given that you can use the card for virtually all purchases. Besides, the card gives you a free credit score.
Aspire card reports your card records to credit reference bureaus. So the better your payment records, the more your credit scores.
Credit card reader: The card has a security chip allowing access to most card readers. Besides, it has a free ID theft protection that offers even greater security in case of a lost card.
Getting to Aspire Credit card Customer service is swift. Call 1-732-388-0477 to talk to them 24/7. You can also contact the helpline through a chat by leaving your names, telephone, and email together with the nature of your support request. They usually come back to you with a solution via email and a call.
How to Cancel the credit card?
To terminate your Aspire credit card, access the Customer care by login into “My CU online” and issue an instruction to stop the card usage. (recommended best shopping credit cards are Barnes and noble credit card , aaa MasterCard ,DCU credit card )