AT&T Credit Card Universal is one of the product categories in Citi Bank. Especially, AT&T credit card is different from others. You will be able to use the card as a prepaid calling card. If you were in an emergency, it might be useful. Not only that but also, the card is holding the MasterCard signature along with the benefits.
Furthermore, Citi Bank founded in 1812. In another word, it is the Financial Services Multinational Citigroup consumer division. It has 2,649 branches in 19 countries.
Inside the United States, the Citi Bank has 723 branches. The headquarters located in New York City. Currently, Michael Corbat is the Chief Executive Officer of Citi group.
Moreover, the other subsidiaries of Citigroup are, Bank Handlowy, Citibank Argentina, Citibank China, etc. The products of Citi Bank are Credit cards, Mortgages, Personal Loans, Commercial Loans, and Lines.
AT&T Credit Card Universal Rates and Fees
- No Annual Fee is applicable for the credit card. ( AAA Mastercard:no annual fee or 14% rewards each time )
- The Introductory Annual Percentage Rate for First balance transfer for 12 months is zero.
- The Purchase Annual Percentage Rate is Prime Rate plus 3.99%.
- The Cash Advance Annual Percentage Rate is Prime Rate plus 14.99%. the minimum will be 19.99%
- The Penalty Annual Percentage Rate is 28.99%.
- The Minimum finance charge for the card is $ 0.50.
- The Grace period is 20 days.
- The Balance Transfer Fee calculates as 3% of the transferor a minimum of $5, whichever is greater.
- The Cash Advance Fee is 3% of the advance payment or a minimum of $5, whichever is greater.
- Over the Credit Limit Fee is $39.
- The Late Payment Fee as follows.
- $15 – up to $100
- $29 – $100 up to $250
- $39 – $250 and greater.
Requirements for the AT&T Credit Card Universal
With a 700-credit score is easier to apply for an AT&T Credit Card Universal. That will not be enough. The applicant must be a resident in the United States with an identity card and a valid Social Security Number. The minimum age limit for applicants is 18 years.
- The main benefit is that the card has two faces. As a credit card and a Prepaid Phonecard. under the phone card option, you get 2 free directory inquiries for every month. Free talk time of 30 minutes anytime at anywhere.
- No annual fee for the credit card.
- The Annual Percentage Rate is lower than other credit cards.
- Eligible purchases can earn 5% of each dollar you spent. For the first 12 months, the percentage of earning would be 10%. In this way, the cardholder will be able to earn up to $350 each year.
- Wireless phone theft and loss insurance is another offer from the card.
- Free online account management facility.
- You will not be responsible for unauthorized purchases on the card.
- Free additional cards will be given to the AT&T card.
- The minimum income required is $12,000.
- No cash back rewards system for new customers.
- Discounts also unavailable to new customers.
- It is hard to lower the interest rate even if you are an old customer.
How to Apply for the AT&T Credit Card Universal?
The applicant can log into the official website and apply for a credit card. By giving them personal details, income information, and employment history you will be able to complete the application. The next step is going through the terms and conditions before signing in. Within 10 business days, the applicant will receive the credit card.
Processing time and Application status can review online. Not only that but also, you are capable of processing the balance transfers and balance check of the account online. By logging into the Citi Bank account, the cardholder is capable of increasing the credit card limit. Unfortunately, the Credit card reader facility is not available at the moment for the credit card.
24-hour customer service is available for seven days. The number should call is 800-423-4343.
How to Cancel?
The cardholder should call the above-mentioned number and request to cancel the card. Before that, settle all the outstanding balances of the credit card.