Popular Incorporation, identically known as the Banco Popular, is a financial institute in the United States. Avianca Vuela Visa® Card, also named as Avianca Lifemiles Credit Card, is one of the Banco products. Not to mention, Avianca carries the benefits of a Visa card. Popular Inc. started business in 1893 in San Juan, Puerto Rico. Significantly, Banco is served in Puerto Rico for 125 years. Currently, the business is running under the guidance of Richard Carrion. He is the Chief Executive Officer of the Banco Popular. Particularly, we can recognize the products of the bank as below.
- Stock Brokerage
- Investment Bank
- Asset-Based Lending
- Consumer Finance
- Checking Accounts
Rates & Fees of the Avianca credit card
- The Annual Fee is $149.
- The Annual Percentage Rate for Purchases is 13.24% to 26.24%; this rate will vary due to the market conditions.
- The Balance Transfer Annual Percentage Rate is 0% for the first 12 months. After that, the rate will be 13.24% to 26.24%.
- The Balance Transfer Fee is 2%.
- The Cash Advance Rate will vary from 24.24% to 28.24%.
- The Cash Advance fee is either $10 or 2% of the advance fee, whichever is greater.
- The Penalty Annual Percentage Rate is 29.99%. The rate is a fixed value.
- No Foreign Transaction Fee is applicable for the Avianca card.
- The Late Payment Fee is applicable up to $38.
- The limit of the Returned Payment Fee is $10.
Requirements of the Avianca credit card
In the first place, the applicant should be a resident in the United States. In addition to that, the required credit score is 670. However, the Avianca card does not require a security deposit. At the same time, the applicant must have a valid government Id along with a valid Social security number. Finally, the age of the applicant should be at least 18 years.
Advantages of the Avianca Credit Card
- There is a sign-up bonus for new cardholders. There is a possibility to earn 40,000 bonuses by making the first purchase within the first three months.
- The card is allowing earning
- 3× miles on Avianca purchase
- 2× miles at grocery stores and gas stations
- 1× miles on all the other purchases.
- You have a free-interest Intro APR period of 12 months.
- No Foreign Transaction Fee is included.
- Various types of discounts are available on Avianca products.
Disadvantages of the Avianca Credit Card
- Besides all the benefits, there is a higher annual fee than other cards.
- To get the Intro APR benefit, the cardholder should make the transfer within the first 90 days.
- The Penalty APR is a higher value comparing with the other credit cards.
How to Apply?
The bank has given the advantage to Avianca Credit Card to apply online. In addition to that, cardholders can settle your payments and balance transfers through the account.
1-844-343-1010. This is the credit card customer service number of Popular Bank. Besides, applicants can visit the avianca credit card web portal for more information.
How to Cancel?
Credit card users can cancel their cards at any time you want. Most importantly, make sure that you have settled all the outstanding amounts before canceling the card. Recommended Shopping credit card rci credit card