Blair Credit Card is one of the products that include in the Comenity Bank’s Credit program. It is a store card that can use on Blair products and other accepted stores. Besides, the card does not hold any Visa or MasterCard signatures.
Moreover, Comenity Capital is a financial institute, which issued more than 50 million cards to Americans. Not to mention, Comenity is one of the top Retails Store Credit Card providers.
The Headquarters located in Wilmington, Delaware, United States. Initially, it started operations in 1989.
The parent organization of the institute is Alliance Data. Furthermore, the subsidiaries of Comenity Capital are, Comenity Bank, currently, they have more than 125 credit programs in the United States.
They are providing financial solutions for many famous brands in the world. Most importantly, in 1989, Comenity Bank became the first World Financial Network National Bank.
Blair Credit Card Rates and Fees
- The Annual Fee is zero for the credit card. ( other similar zero annual fee credit cards are IKEA Credit Card, Fry’s Credit card )
- The Balance Transfer Annual Rate is not applicable for the Blair card.
- The Purchase Annual Percentage Rate is 28.99%. The rate can be varying due to market conditions.
- The Balance Transfer is 3% of the transfer amount.
- You have to pay $38 as the Returned Payment Fee.
- The Late Payment applicable for Blair card is $38.
- For late payments, there is an interest fee grace period of 25 days.
- As the minimum interest charge, $2 has to pay.
- The Expedited Payment Fee is up to $15.
- No need to waste money on the annual fee.
- Exclusive email deals are available for the cardmembers.
- Throughout the year, members can have surprise offers and Birthday offers.
- Extra offers are available when managing the account online.
- Against unauthorized purchases, they have a Secure Shopping option.
- No Foreign Transaction Fee is applicable for Blair Credit Card.
- Bills or payments can settle through the online account.
- Comparing with other credit cards, Blair has a higher Annual Percentage Rates.
- They do not offer a sign-up bonus for new users.
- Fewer rewards and cashback options are available for the customer.
- They cannot earn rewards in every purchase.
- Blair Credit Card does not report to credit bureaus.
- There is a 3% transfer fee.
In the first place, the applicant must be a resident in the United States. In addition to that, he/she should have a Social Security Number and a valid government ID. The minimum age limit is 18 years. Most importantly, to apply for a Blair credit card, the applicant should have a credit score of 630.
How to Apply and do Blair credit card payment?
The Comenity Bank created a portal to apply for the Blair credit card online. Due to that reason, applicants can easily follow the steps of the process. First of all, he/she needs to fill the details mentioned below.
- Personal Details
- Contact Details
- Housing information
- Income details
- Employment detail
After accepting the terms and conditions, the Blair credit card application is ready for submission.
The processing time and the Blair credit card application status can review through the same web page. Or else, the applicant can check the process status/ application status by contacting 1-866-419-4096.
Within ten business days, the applicant will receive feedback from the bank. The bank gave the facility to process Blair credit card payment through the Blair credit card login. Moreover, the cardholders can perform balance transfers through the credit card.
1-866-422-4471 is the customer service number. Any interest parties may give a call and solve the credit card issues.
How to Cancel?
Finally, the credit card holder should give a call to the number 1-866-422-4471, to request the cancelation. The bank is looking forward to a call. Because, they can offer another option instead of the existing card, in the meantime, make sure to settle all the outstanding balances of the credit card before canceling it.