The Synchrony Bank is an award-winning financial institute in the United States. Initially, the bank started its operations in 1988. Moreover, they provide, Certificates of Deposits, Money Market Accounts, Savings Accounts. Cheapoair credit card is also another product of the bank’s Portfolio. Especially, the card is holding the Visa signature along with the benefits.
Besides, the Headquarters of the Synchrony bank located in Draper, Utah, United States. The Synchrony Financial and the GE Capital are the parent organizations of the bank. Furthermore, Asset Management Arm, Synchrony Lending Inc. Ralfi SA, Cash Works Incorporation are the subsidiaries of the Synchrony.
Rates and Fees of the Cheapoair Credit Card
- The Annual Percentage Rate for purchases is 17.49% or 27.49. The rate will vary with the market conditions.
- The minimum interest charge is $2.
- No Annual Fee is applicable for the card.
- 3% of the Foreign Transaction Fee is relevant to the card.
- No-Intro Balance Transfer Annual Percentage Rate is available under Cheapoair card.
- No Penalty Fees for the late payments neither returned payments.
- There is no Transfer Fee for the balance transfers.
Requirements of the Cheapoair credit card
- As per the customer reviews, the required credit score is 630 or greater than that.
- The applicant must be a resident in the United States.
- He/she must have a valid government ID and a valid Social Security Number.
- The minimum age is 18 years.
Advantages of the Cheapoair credit card
- No need to pay money on the Annual Fee. (similar zero annual fee credi cards stein mart credit card , turbo prepaid card , mission lane card )
- Most of the benefits under the Visa signature is including in the card.
- The bank will replace the card immediately in necessary situations.
- The Travel Accident Insurance is another benefit of the Cheapoair credit card.
- You can access your account online in 24×7.
- The card is allowing paying and settling the bills or payments online.
- Another facility is, the capability to track the rewards.
- There is a Lost Luggage Reimbursement.
Disadvantages of the Cheapoair credit card
- No sign-up bonus is available for newly registered people.
- The Foreign Transaction Fee will discourage international payments.
- Fewer rewards can earn outside the departmental stores.
- No cash back options are available.
- The promotional offers are not available throughout the year.
- According to customer reviews, the company has bad customer service.
How to Apply?
Especially, a separate web portal is available for the submission of the application. Comparatively, the same information and clarification are requiring to will the application. Some of the information is as below.
- Personal Information
- Income details
- Housing information
- Employment history
- Contact details
Finally, the applicant can apply by agreeing with the terms and conditions. The processing time and application status can review online. In addition to that, the cardholders can pay their bills and payments through the online account after login to the online account.
888-861-8002 is the credit card support center of the Cheapoair credit cards. Or else, you can get online support by visiting their online website.
How to Cancel?
The cardholder can send an online request form to cancel the credit card. But the first thing to remember is the bank is looking forward to a phone call. In most cases, the bank tries to introduce another credit plan for the customer. In the meantime, make sure that the outstanding balance of the card is zero.