Chevron Credit Card is a store credit card offers by the Synchrony Bank. They are issuing the card without connection of the Visa or MasterCard signatures. Even though the bank issues some cards along with the Visa signature. Chevron is paying the concern on gas purchases. Moreover, Synchrony is an award-winning financial institute in the United States. Initially, the bank started its operations in 1988. In addition to that, they provide, Certificates of Deposits, Money Market Accounts, Savings Accounts, etc.
Besides, the Headquarters of the Synchrony bank located in Draper, Utah, United States. The Synchrony Financial and the GE Capital are the parent organizations of the bank. Furthermore, Asset Management Arm, Synchrony Lending Inc., Ralfi SA, Cash Works Incorporation are the subsidiaries of the Synchrony.
Chevron Credit Card Rates & Fees
- The Annual Percentage Rate for the purchases is 23.74%. The rate can be will change based on the prime rate.
- The Annual Percentage Rates for the cash advances is 29.99%.
- The minimum interest charges are 1$.
- The Cash Advance fee is $10 or, 5% of the advance amount, whichever is greater.
- The Foreign Transaction Fee is 3% of the transaction amount.
- The penalty fee is applicable up to $39.
- The Annual Fee for the Chevron Credit Card is zero.
- No Introductory Annual Percentage Rate is available for the card.
- The Penalty Annual Percentage Rate is 29.49%.
- The Over the Credit Limit Fee is $35.
Chevron Credit Card Requirements
First of all, the applicant should be a resident in the United States. in the meantime, he/she should have a valid ID card as well as a valid Social Security Number. Most importantly, the minimum age required is 18. And the required credit score is 620 for applying for the card. The Chevron Credit Card does not require a security deposit.
Chevron Credit Card Advantages
- In the first 90 days, the cardholder can earn 20 cents per gallon or the gas purchases in Chevron departmental stations.
- In addition to that, the regular diesel gas purchases can earn 3 cents per gallon.
- No need to waste money on the Annual Fee.
- The cardholder is not responsible for unauthorized purchases.
- Not only that, but 10 cents per gallon can also be earned if you spend $300
- Higher Annual Percentage Rates are applicable for the purchases as well as penalty fees.
- The rewards only limit to fuel purchases.
- No sign-up bonus is available for the new cardholders.
- The foreign transaction fee will discourage international transactions.
How to Apply for Chevron Credit Card?
The Synchrony Bank created a portal to apply for the credit card online. Due to that reason, applicants can easily follow the steps of the process. First of all, he/she needs to fill the details mentioned below.
- Personal Details
- Contact Details
- Housing information
- Income details
- Employment detail
After accepting the terms and conditions, the Chevron credit card application is ready for submission.
The processing time and the application status can review through the same web page. Within 10 business days, the applicant will receive feedback from the bank. The bank gave the facility to process Chevron credit card payments and the Chevron Texaco personal credit card payments through the Chevron credit card login Moreover, the cardholders can perform balance transfers through the credit card.
800-243-8766 is the customer service number. Any interest parties may give a call and solve the credit card issues. According to the customer feedbacks, Chevron credit card customer service is faster than other customer services.
How to Cancel?
Finally, the credit card holder should give a call to the number 800-243-8766, to request the cancelation. The bank is looking forward to a call. Because they can offer another option instead of the existing card. In the meantime, make sure to settle all the outstanding balances of the credit card before canceling it. (similar store cardit card are aaa mastercard , Good Sam Credit Card )