The Digital Federal Credit Union, a not-for-profit financial cooperative, owns and operates the DCU secured credit card. It has amassed memberships of more than 700 companies and over 800,000 individuals, who value it as a credit union.
The card is suitable for all consumer and financial services, including savings accounts, checking accounts, and long-term deposits.
It enables you to shop, pay mortgages, auto loans, investment products, insurance services, and credit cards. (if you are looking for different categories credit card ex: sports credit card then you can apply for the Modells Credit Card)
The card doesn’t impose fees synonymous with other credit cards. Besides, it charges low interest for its great service. Further, it provides travel accident insurance, overdraft protection as well a reliable mobile apps.
The DCU visa platinum secure credit card features the following:
- Virtually no charges on balances, cash advance, and over the limit transactions.
- Low APR.
- No special introductory purchase APR and balance transfer APR
- A late payment penalty of $35 applies.
- Variable typical APR rates of 10% – 18% depending on your credit standing.
- How to do the bills payment or settlement: You can settle bills quickly online via the app.
- Credit score: Reports on your credit score to three major CRBs.
- Amex, visa or master card availability: It works on the Visa network.
DCU Credit Card Benefits
- No annual renewal fee
- No balance transfer fee
- A low foreign transaction fee of 2%
- No cash advance fee
- No returned payment fee
- 24/7 online chat service
- Low APR
- No over-the-limit charge
- You can monitor your card transaction online for free.
- Customer care only available during regular working hours
- You must be a DCU member to apply for the DCU secured credit card.
Credit Card Requirements?
You must be a DCU member to qualify for the credit card. Your application must contain your names, DCU membership, date of birth, social security number, physical address, and an estimated gross monthly income.
How to apply for the Credit Card
you can fill DCU Credit Card application to apply for the Credit Card
Credit card approval process and activation and application status
- Processing time: Once you have applied for the credit cards, it takes two weeks to process your card.
- Application status: You can check your application status online through an online app, then click on “get loans,” then “visa credit card,” then your email address for instant message. Alternatively, call using your phone to get your status.
How to check balance or balance transfer?
You can call to check your credit card balance and make payment. Also, you can use the credit card login app to make online payments as well as transfer cash.
How to increase the credit limit?
The card helps increase your credit score. Try to clear a large portion of your credit by the due date and use it sparingly.
Credit card reader:
The DCU card comes with embedded EMV chip technology that offers higher security and facilitates credit card reader interface.
DCU credit card customer care operates a call center during the typical working hours for assistance. However, you can have a live online chat in case you are stuck with your transactions after hours.
How to cancel/closing the credit card?
You can cancel your DCU visa platinum secured credit card by either calling the customer care or writing a mail to that effect.