Ducks Unlimited Credit Card is a store card issuing by the First Bankcard, a division of the First National Bank. If you are holding a Ducks credit card, you are eligible to enjoy all the Visa benefits along with the card.
Moreover, First National Bank located in Omaha, Nebraska, United States. It is one of the largest privately-held banks in the United States.
In addition to that, First Bankcard Center, Tributary Capital Management, LLC, First National Asset Management, and First National Funding LLC are some of the subsidiaries under First National bank.
The priority of the Ducks Unlimited credit card is to protect wetlands and waterfowl of the Ducks Unlimited organization.
Not to mention, it is the largest nonprofit waterfowl conservation organization in the world. Currently, in the world, there are more than 690,000 Ducks Unlimited Credit Card members.
Ducks Unlimited Credit Card Rates and Fees
- The Annual Fee applicable for the credit card is zero.
- The Regular Annual Percentage Rate is 21.49%. The rate will vary according to market conditions and rates.
- The Introductory Annual Percentage Rate is not applicable for the Ducks Unlimited credit card.
- The Foreign transaction fee is 3% of each transaction. Either can be made from abroad or through an international online payment.
- The Late Fee applicable for Ducks unlimited is up to $37.
- The Returned Payment Fee will be applicable up to $35.
- The Cash Advance Annual Percentage Rate is 27.49%.
- The Cash Advance Fee applicable for the card is 5% or minimum $15, whichever is greater.
- The Introductory Balance Annual Percentage Rate is not applicable.
- The Regular Balance Transfer APR is 21.24% (variable).
- The Balance Transfer Fee is 5% or $10 minimum, whichever is greater.
You must be a resident in the United States for applying for a Ducks Unlimited card. Not only that, but also, your age should be greater than 18. The next requirement is holding a valid identity card and a Social Security Number. Finally, your credit score should be between 690-850.
- No annual fee is applicable.
- You can have 5% cashback from your expenditure, which is occurring at gas stations and sporting goods stores. (If you have a pandora credit card then you will get 10% discount for jewelry purchases )
- From other purchases, you will gain 1% of cashback.
- One of the special features is, from every purchase you made, a proportion goes to wetland conservation.
- You do not need to worry about the penalty Annual Percentage Rate(zero annual fees). It does not apply to the card.
- Many credit cards are giving a sign-up bonus as encouragement, but in Ducks Unlimited, you may not be able to get a sign-up bonus.
- Most of the Annual Percentage Rates are higher rather than other credit cards. If you have a balance going forward from month to month, it will cost you a lot of money.
- There are no extras for you to enjoy on the card. Fewer offers are available here.
- A higher credit score is requiring to apply for the card.
How to apply for the Ducks Unlimited Credit Card?
Ducks Unlimited also has an online login portal to apply for the credit card. By clicking the apply button, you will see the application. First, you need to enter the personal details. And then your housing information and income/revenue details. After that, you should mention about employment history. Finally, you should agree with the terms and conditions.
The bank will take ten business days to process your card. The application status and the processing time is available online for your convenience.
Fortunately, after getting your account login, you can process balance transfers as well as balance check of the card online.
If you have any card related questions, please call 888-295-5540. They will assist you with the issues. And also, for increasing the credit limit of the card, you should get the assistance of the customer service.
How to Cancel?
Unfortunately, you will not be able to cancel the credit card online. Please contact the bank and inform your requirement. They will help with the process.