Edward Jones Credit Cards are MasterCards issued by the Elan Financials. The cards can be categorized as a store card, travel card, as well as a shopping card. Moreover, Moreover, they issue three types of credit cards.
- Edward Jones World MasterCard
- Edward Jones Platinum MasterCard
- Edward Jones World Plus MasterCard
Elan Financial Services is a subsidiary of US Bank Corporation. The main service of Elan Financial is credit card transaction management services.
Besides, they are serving customers in the United States. In addition to that, the company provides credit cards, debit cards, regional & national network access, ATM services, and payment solutions. Initially, the Elan Financial started in January 2004 in Minnesota.
Edward Jones Credit Card Rates and Fees
|Rate / Fee||World Mastercard||Platinum||World Plus|
|Balance Transfer APR||15.24% (variable)||18.24%-28.24%||17.24%-28.24%|
|Purchase APR||15.24% (variable)||18.24%-28.24%||17.24%-28.24%|
|Balance Transfer Intro APR||0% (first 12 billing cycles)||0% (first 12 billing cycles)||0% (first 12 billing cycles)|
|Cash Advance APR||27.49% (variable)||25.99%||25.99%|
|Cash Advance Fee||4% or $10||4% or $10||4% or $10|
|Convenience Check Fee||3% 0r $5||3% 0r $5||3% 0r $5|
|Cash equivalent Fee||4% or $20||4% or $20||4% or $20|
|Foreign Transaction Fee||1% of the transaction||1% of the transaction||1% of the transaction|
|Max Late Fee||$40||$40||$40|
|Balance Transfer Fee||3% of the amount or min $5(after two months)||3% of the amount or min $5(after 2 months)||3% of the amount or min $5|
- You must be a resident of the United States.
- At least 18 years old person.
- Required Credit Score is not mentioned.
Advantage of Edward Jones Credit Card
- Zero Annual Fee for all the three cards. ( Fry’s Credit Card is also one of another no annual fee credit card)
- Most importantly, there is a capability of earning rewards for every dollar you spend.
- The welcome offer is 10,000 bonus points.
- 0% Annual Percentage Rate on Transfers in the first 12 months.
- Mainly, there are various ways to redeem points. They are cashback, travel rewards, charitable rewards, and gift cards.
- You can direct deposit your cashback rewards into another Edward Jones account.
- Travel accident insurance is another benefit.
- The Fraud Protection is another.
- The bank is providing personal advisors for commercial purposes.
- Moreover, you can pay your bills and settlements through the online account.
- $40 Late Payment fee is included.
- You need to pay an Investment fee unless your portfolio greater than $2.5 million.
- This is not an excellent platform for Trade Security activities.
- Their advisory services are limited to investment options.
- You have to pay several fees every year.
How to Apply for Edward Jones Credit Card?
- There is an online platform to apply for an Edward Jones Credit Card. Edward jones credit card login page will appear after filling the application.
- Or else, you can contact your financial advisor and request a credit card.
- Apart from that, you can check your status and the application process through your online account.
800-558-3424 is the Customer Service number for Edward Jones Credit Cards. Most importantly, the service is active on 24×7. You can reach them anytime and solve your issues regarding credit cards.
How to Cancel?
You have to contact the bank or your financial advisor to cancel your credit card. They will help you with the process.
if you are shopping at Hobby Lobby stores or looking for a jewelry credit card then you can apply for the hobby lobby credit and pandora credit card.