Fit Mastercard is a product by Continental Finance. Especially, FIT credit card targeting people with bad debts. And also, if you are working with rebuilding your credit score, FIT is a good choice. Not to mention, it is easier to pay your payments with the MasterCard signature anywhere it is accepted.
Moreover, about the bank, Continental Finance started in 2005. Currently, they are managing 2.6 million credit cards under Continental Finance.
They are following a concept called “Go Green” as an effort towards protecting the environment. The company situated in Wilmington, DE, United States. Forty-two employees are working all over the locations of Continental Finance. And also, five subsidiaries are operating under the bank.
FIT Mastercard Rates and Fees
- The Annual Fee for the FIT card is $99. (if you are looking for the zero annual fee credit card the Blair Credit Card is the best option for you)
- The Purchase Annual Percentage Rate is 29.99%.
- The Balance Transfer Annual Percentage is zero.
- The Cash Advance Rate is 29.99%. This can be varying due to market conditions.
- The Cash Advance Fee is $5 or 5% of the advance fee, whichever is greater.
- The Foreign Transaction Fee is 3% of the transaction value.
- Up to 25 days, there is an Interest-Free period.
- The Late payment fee applicable up to $40.
- Up to $40, the Returned Payment Fee will be applicable.
- For additional cardholders, they charge $30.
- There is a one-time processing fee of $89.
- After 12 months of the period, there is a monthly maintenance fee. It is $6.25 per month. It will be $75 annually.
- The Expedited Phone Pay Fee is $10.95
The applicant must be a resident in the United States. And also, he/she must be at least 18 years old. Another requirement is possessing a valid identity card and a Social Security Number. Finally, the required credit score must be 580.
Advantages of FIT Mastercard
- When you are applying for the credit card online, there is no credit limit.
- No need to provide a security deposit for the FIT card.
- If you need to increase your credit limit, you can make a security deposit.
- Regardless of the credit score, anyone can apply for a credit card.
- They are reporting for three major credit bureaus.
- From TransUnion, you will have free access to Vintage 3.0.
- There is a mobile app for the convenience of customers.
Disadvantages of FIT Mastercard
- The annual fee is higher than other parallel credit cards.
- The one-time processing fee is including for the FIT card.
- They do not offer a sign-up bonus for new cardholders.
- The incapability of earning rewards and redeem rewards.
- For the cardholders, credit limits are at a lower level.
- There is a monthly fee starting after 12 months.
- The Annual Percentage Rate is higher than other compatible credit cards.
How to Apply?
Fortunately, the fit master card application is available online for the submission. As usual, your details, social security number, date of birth, address, are required to fill the form. In the next section, the applicant needs to fill the employment details and income information.
In the third section, all the housing information is required. Finally, you can read the Terms and Conditions to apply.
The Processing Time and the Application Status can check through online.
Another plus point is the Balance Transfers can process online. Not that, but also, the balance of the account is also available online.
As mentioned earlier, the credit limit will increase if there is a security deposit for the credit card.
Unfortunately, the credit card reader facility is not available for the FIT MasterCard.
Continental Finance is providing an excellent service towards customers. By contacting 1-866-449-4514, people can ask for more assistance about FIT MasterCard. In addition to that, there is an automated Account Information service is available 24*7 for your convenience.
How to Cancel?
The cardholder should contact the bank to cancel the credit card. They will offer another promotion to make you stay with the bank.