Ford Credit card is store care providing by the Citi Bank. If you are a Ford vehicle User, the best credit card suits you is the Ford credit card. However, it is a card that does not collaborate with Visa or MasterCard networks. But the card will give you various benefits under the Ford brand.
Initially, Citi Bank started its business in 1812. Moreover, it has 2,649 branches in 19 countries. Currently, Michael Corbat is the Chief Executive Officer of Citi group. Furthermore, the products of Citi Bank are Credit cards, Mortgages, Personal Loans, Commercial Loans, and Lines.
Not to mention, you may use the Ford credit card for Body shop repairs/deductions, Extended service plans, Accessories, Tires, parts, etc. at Ford dealerships. The dealerships are available all around the United States for your convenience.
Ford Credit Card Rates & Fees
- The Annual Fee is zero.
- The Annual Percentage Rate for the purchase is 30.24%.
- There is no Balance Transfer Annual Percentage Rate for the card.
- No introductory rate is available.
- The No interest Grace Period for Late Payments is 25 days.
- The minimum interest charge is $2.
- The Late fee payment is applicable up to $39.
- No foreign transaction fee is applicable for the ford credit card.
You should be a resident in the United States to apply for the card. And also, you must have a valid identity card and a Social Security Number.
In the meantime, your credit score must be between 650-850. Not only that, but also your age must be at least 18 to apply for the card.
- Ford Service Credit Card reports to three credit bureaus. They are,
- Unique Financing options are available for the cardholders.
- One of the unique features in the card is, you will be able to receive a loaner car when you take your vehicle into the shop for repair or maintenance.
- Extended service plans are available for your vehicles.
- Timely rebate offers are available for the new and existing cardholders.
- The card is accepting over nationwide ford dealers.
- The easy application process is available for your convenience.
- No foreign transactions are possible with Ford cards.
- You cannot process balance transfers.
- No sign-up bonus is available for the cardholders.
- No Visa, MasterCard, or American Express benefits are available.
- The card is only usable at ford dealers.
- High-interest rates are applicable for purchases.
- A higher credit score is requiring to apply for the credit card.
- You will not be able to collect rewards on every purchase on the card.
How to Apply For Ford Credit Card?
By visiting the Ford Service Credit Card website, you may apply for a Ford credit card. You will find the ford credit card application on the site. you can manage your credit card by using the online credit card portal.
You should provide general financial information, such as your Social Security Number, address, and annual income. After checking the accuracy, you are ready to apply. You can know the processing time and the application status by calling the customer service.
After you get the card, you may process Ford credit card payments through the Ford service credit card login. And also, you can check the balance of the card by using the Ford credit card login.
Unfortunately, as mentioned earlier, no balance transfers are possible through the card. To increase the credit limit of the card, please call customer service for more information. Apart from that, the credit card reader facility is not available.
According to Ford service credit card reviews, the card is offering efficient customer service. 1-800-334-1161 is the number for customer service. For any clarification, please call the number and enter the last four digits of your SSN or TIN.
How to Cancel?
You may cancel the card by contacting the number 1 (800) 727-7000. Or else, the ford company allowed you to send an online request for the cancelation of the card.