Gardner White Credit Card is a store card issuing by the Comenity Bank. The cardholders can use the card to purchase furniture from Gardner White departmental stores(furniture related credit cards living spaces credit card, ikea credit card). Besides, Gardner White Credit Card does not have Visa or MasterCard benefits.
Furthermore, Comenity Capital is a financial institute, which issued more than 50 million cards to Americans. Especially, Comenity is one of the top Retails Store Credit Card providers in the United States. The Headquarters of the Comenity Bank, located in Wilmington, Delaware, United States. Initially, Comenity Bank started its operations in 1989. The parent organization of the institute is Alliance Data. Currently, they have more than 125 credit programs in the United States. Moreover, they are providing financial solutions for many popular brands in the world. Most importantly, in 1989, Comenity Bank became the first World Financial Network National Bank.
Gardner White Credit Card Rates & Fees
- The Annual Percentage Rate for purchases is 28.99%.
- The Minimum Interest Charge is $2.
- The Annual Fee is zero for the credit card.
- The Penalty Fee for the Late Payments is up to $40.
- The Penalty Fee for the Returned Payment is up to $40.
- The Alternative Payment Method Fee is $15.
- The Foreign Transaction Fee does not apply to the card.
- The Balance Transfer Annual Percentage Rate is not applicable.
In the first place, the applicant must be a resident in the United States. In addition to that he/she should have a Social Security Number and a valid government ID. The minimum age limit is 18 years. Most importantly, to apply for a Gardner White credit card, the applicant should have a credit score of 650-850.
- No need to waste money on the Annual Fee.
- Reporting to three bureaus.
- They are giving special financing options for the cardholders.
- No application charge will be there.
- No sign-up bonus is available for new cardholders.
- The Introductory Annual Percentage Rate period is not available for the card.
- High-interest rates are applicable for purchases.
- It does not include Visa or MasterCard benefits.
- Only Limited to the Gardner White departmental stores.
- No cash back options are available on the card.
- Fewer rewards are giving to customers.
- No gas benefits or complimentary cards available.
- The card members cannot earn rewards in every purchase they made through the card.
How to Apply?
The Comenity Bank created a portal to apply for the Gardner White credit card online. Due to that reason, applicants can easily follow the steps of the process. First of all, he/she needs to fill the details mentioned below.
- Personal Details
- Contact Details
- Housing information
- Income details
- Employment detail
After accepting the terms and conditions, the Gardner White credit card application is ready for submission.
The processing time and the application status can review through the same web page.
Within 10 business days, the applicant will receive feedback from the bank. The bank gave the facility to process credit card payments through the Gardner White credit card login. Moreover, the cardholders can perform balance transfers through the credit card.
1-866-327-4367 is the credit card support number of the Gardner White. Or else, the interested parties can contact a customer service provider from their website.
How to Cancel?
Finally, the credit card holder should give a call to the number 1-866-327-4367, to request the cancelation. The bank is looking forward to a call. Because they can offer another option instead of the existing card. In the meantime, make sure to settle all the outstanding balances of the credit card before canceling it.