The Hobby Lobby Credit Card is issued by the US Bancorp American Bank. the Bank is located in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Chief Executive Officer is Andrew Cecere since April 18, 2017. The subsidiaries of this company are US Bank, Elavon, Syncada, talech, and US Bank Home Mortgage.
The bank is one of the largest Banks in the United States. Capital Ratio, according to 2017 calculations, is 10.8%. According to September 2019 calculation, 74,000 employees are working at US Bank.
Hobby Lobby Credit Card is a Visa card currently issuing by the US Bank. You can use it anywhere that accepts Visa cards.
Rates and Expenses
- There is a range on Annual Fee, which is from $0-$29. This is depending on your creditworthiness.
- They do not have an Introductory Annual Percentage Rate for purchases.
- Regular Annual Percentage Rate is varying from 13.24% to 24.24%.
- Cash Advance Annual Percentage Rate is 24.24%.
- They do not offer an Introductory Annual Percentage Rate for transfers.
- Cash Advance Fee will be calculated as $10 minimum or 3% of the advance amount, whichever is greater.
- When the customer made a late payment, the applicable late fee is $39.
- Cash Advance Annual Percentage Rate of Hobby & Lobby is 25.74%.
- 3% of the transaction fee is charging as the Foreign Transactions Fee.
- Grace Period for the credit card is 24 days.
- The Balance Transfer fee is 3% of the Transfer amount or minimum will be $5.
Demands for Hobby Lobby Credit Card
- At least the applicant should be 18 years of age.
- Should be a person who is resident in the United States of America.
- Must have a social security number.
- The capability of accessing US online banking.
- Required a clear credit history.
- Should require at least 700 credit score.
Benefits of Hobby Lobby Credit Card
- For every 2,500 points you earned, you will be rewarded with $25.
- 5 points are available for every dollar you spent on Hobby Lobby stores.
- You can earn one point for one dollar on all the other purchases,
- For the first purchase within 90 days after you received your card, you will be eligible for 1000 bonus points. These bonus points are the sign-up bonus.
- There is no maximum limit fee applicable to this card.
(if you are looking for the credit card for jewelry purchase pandora credit card is the best option for you )
Disadvantages of Hobby Lobby Credit Card
- You have to pay an annual fee if your credit score is low.
- The regular Annual Percentage is a higher number.
- If your credit score does not exceed 700, you cannot apply for this card.
- No interest-free periods are available for purchases.
How to Apply?
You can apply for a Hobby Lobby card online. You need to fill your details, housing details, income information, and the other required information to submit the document.
If you are willing to do balance transfers, you can apply for that as well. You can log into your account after accepting the application from the bank. The application status and process status also can check through the application portal of the official web page.
For the issues in relevance to credit cards, you can contact 1-800-888-0321 and ask for assistance.
How to Cancel?
You can contact the same customer service number to cancel the credit card.