You probably know that IKEA produces the best furniture, but they are also expensive. To help you furnish your home effortlessly, IKEA has introduced IKEA Credit Card. The card allows you to make small payments for up to two years on your preferred items.
It also offers you massive credit to fiancé your purchases. The initial usage for the first six months is interest-free, provided your order goods worth more than $500.
It offers a biannual, annual, and two-year promotional financing plans. Hence you have the flexibility you need for the card.
Comenity Capital Bank issues IKEA Projekt Visa card. And you must undergo vetting to assess your creditworthiness and as well as IKEA credit card pre-qualify criteria.
Another benefit is that the card doesn’t limit you to IKEA products only. So what are the factors that convince you to pick this card? We look at the card’s features below:
- No annual fees
- Allows purchase outside IKEA chain
- 5% cashback on IKEA purchases (ally credit card is also the best bach back credit card )
- Automatic update of your credit card score and rewards certificates with your monthly statement
- No charges if you spend $500 within six months, $1,500 within a year and $5,000 within two years
Credit card benefits/pros
- $25 reward for spending $500 within the first six months
- 3% cashback on each dollar spent on dining, grocery and utility payments
- Covers rental car collision damage
- Allows cash advance at 23.99% APR
- Easy application access and payment after the credit card portal login completed.
- Can only redeem cashback at IKEA outlets
- Rewards expire within 45 days if not utilized from the date of issue.
- No intro APR
- Late payment penalty
- Require a high IKEA credit card credit score to qualify
- Steep returned payment and late payment fees of $39 respectively
What are the credit card application requirements?
You can call the customer care at 1-866-387-6145 to request about IKEA credit card application. The registration portal requires your names, DoB, SSN, salary, and ZIP address. But you also secure an IKEA credit card pre qualify invitation in your email. In such a case, accept the invitation.
Credit card approval process and activation and application status
- Processing time: You need about two weeks to secure your card after your application.
- Application status: You can check your IKEA credit card application status by calling the customer care line.
How to check balance or balance transfer?
You can check your balance by logging to their website. You can also manage your balance transfer provides that you accept the fee – 5% of the balance.
How to increase the credit limit?
To qualify for an IKEA credit card reviews increment, make prompt payment on your monthly balance before the due date. Also, utilize the rewards offered when making purchases to count on your overall investments. Timely repayment enhances your credit limit.
Credit card reader: The card has an EMV chip above the card number that facilitates reading by the card reader.
You should activate your card and utilize it on the same day to get an IKEA credit card offer. If the procedure is tedious, call the customer care for assistance.
How to cancel/closing the credit card?
One of the benefits you get from using the IKEA credit card is that you can keep the card without paying maintenance fees. But in case you no longer find it useful, you may contact the customer support to help you with the process of terminating the card.