A legacy credit card is a Visa card-issuing by the. Legacy is an unsecured card currently in the market. The card giving various benefits and offers to the customers even though they are carrying a few drawbacks.
Moreover, the First National Bank initially, started its operations in 1864 at Greenville, Pennsylvania. Not to mention, in 1946 its assets grew into $2million. The bank moved its headquarters to Hermitage, Pennsylvania in 2014. More than 4,200 are working under the name First National Bank. In addition to that Vincent J. Delie, Jr. is the current Chief Executive Officer in the company.
Legacy Credit Card Rates & Fees
- The Annual Fee for the Legacy card is $75. (as $6.25 per month)
- The Annual Percentage Rate for purchases by 29.9%.
- The Annual Percentage Rate for the Balance Transfers and the Cash Advances is 8.90% to 12.90%.
- The initial credit limit is $350 to $1,500.
- The late payment is up to $ 25.
- For the returned payment is also $25 applicable.
- For the cash advances, either 2% of the advance amount or $20, whichever is greater.
- There is an optional fee of $20 as the authorized user fee.
- No minimum interest charges applicable for the card.
- The foreign transaction fee is 1% of the transaction amount.
- No penalty APR is in the Legacy card.
First of all, the applicant should be a resident in the United States. in the meantime, he/she should have a valid ID card as well as a valid Social Security Number. Most importantly, the minimum age required is 18. In addition to that, the applicant should have the required credit score of 400.
- No cash advance fee is applicable.
- For the purchases, a grace period is available for 25 days.
- No Penalty APR for the Legacy card.
- The cardmembers can refer to E-statements instead of paper materials.
- The customers can access their accounts online via the official web page.
- By joining the premium membership program, the cardholders can save on travel and entertainment.
- A low credit score is requiring to apply for the card.
- A higher initial credit limit is available.
- A payment protection plan is attaching to the card.
- A higher APR applies to the purchases.
- The cardmembers need to pay $75 as the annual fee.
- The card is coming with the additional fees.
- The foreign transaction fee will discourage international payments.
How to apply for a legacy Credit Card?
The First National bank created an online portal to apply for Legacy Visa credit cards online. Due to that reason, applicants can easily follow the steps of the process. First of all, he/she needs to fill the details mentioned below.
- Personal Details
- Contact Details
- Housing information
- Income details
- Employment detail
After accepting the terms and conditions, the Legacy credit card application is ready for submission.
The processing time and the application status can review through the same web page. Within 10 business days, the applicant will receive feedback from the bank. The bank gave the facility to process Legacy credit card payments through the Legacy credit card login. Moreover, the cardholders can perform balance transfers through the credit card.
1860 267 7777 is the Legacy credit card service number. Any interest parties may give a call and solve the credit card issues.
How to Cancel?
Finally, the credit card holder should give a call to the number 1860 267 7777, to request the cancelation. The bank is looking forward to a call. Because they can offer another option instead of the existing card. In the meantime, make sure to settle all the outstanding balances of the credit card before canceling it.(ducks unlimited credit card, Blair credit card, Edward jones credit card)