Synchrony Bank is a well-reputed leading financial institute. Also, this is one of the largest credit card providers in the United States. Besides, Living Space Credit Card also one of their products in the market. This is specialized for the furniture lovers and not a Visa or MasterCard.
In addition, the Headquarters Branch is located in Utah, United States. Moreover, Asset Management Arm, Synchrony Lending Inc., Ralfi SA, Cash Works, Incorporation are some of the subsidiaries owned by this bank.
Synchrony Financial and GE Capital are the parent organizations of this company. Synchrony Bank started in August 1988. Not only, but also this Bank is an FDIC- insured bank in the United States.
Rates & Fees of the Living Spaces Credit Card
- Annual Fee is zero. ( frys credit card one of the best zero annual fees credit card )
- Purchase Annual Percentage Rate is 29.99%. (variable).
- The minimum interest charge is $2.
- Introductory Annual Percentage Rate is not applicable.
- No fee under foreign transactions.
- No late payment fees are available.
Requirements for the Living Spaces Credit Card
- The age limit is 18 to apply.
- Should hold a valid government’s Identity card.
- Must have a Social Security Number.
- Should be a citizen in the United States.
- If you purchase goods of $2,000, 18 months of financing option can be gain.
- The interest charge will be count from the day of the purchase if you could not pay the price by 18 months.
- $1,000 worth of purchase will be given 12 months of financing option.
- If you perform purchases worth $150 or more, you can gain 6 months of financing option.
- No sign-up bonus is available on the cards.
- You can use this card only in the departmental stores.
- The financial options are only available in one category.
- No rewards programs are available in the Living Space credit card.
- Travel insurance, gas benefits are not available on the card.
- The regular Annual Percentage is higher than the other card.
- No rewards or benefits under Visa or MasterCard categories.
How to Apply for Living Spaces Credit Card?
There is an online portal for applying online. “Living Spaces official credit card application page” is the portal in relevance to credit cards. At this time, you have to enter the details mentioned below.
- First Name, Last Name, birthday, Social Security Number, mobile number, etc.
- House Name, zip code, email address
- Income details.
The next step is accepting the terms and conditions. The final step is the submission of the application. The status of the application and the process status can check online.
How to make bill payments?
If you go to the home page of Living Space, there is the ‘make payment’ option. The next step is to click on the enroll in the auto-pay’ button. Then the payment amount and the payment option should be selected. After that, you can proceed with the payment.
866-396-8254 is the customer service number of Living Spaces. You can solve your issues by contacting a customer service agent.
How to Cancel?
Finally, the credit card holder should give a call to the number 866-396-8254, to request the cancelation. The bank is looking forward to a call. Because they can offer another option instead of the existing card. In the meantime, make sure to settle all the outstanding balances of the credit card before canceling it