First National Bank located in Omaha, Nebraska, United States. It is one of the largest privately held banks in the United States. M life Credit Card is issuing by the First Bankcard, which is a division of First National Bank. The card offers and benefits targets on store and shopping options. M Life is a MasterCard which you may use it wherever is accepted.
First International of Nebraska is the parent organization of the bank. More than 5,000 employees are working here. Around $17 million Assets owned by First International. First Bankcard Center, Tributary Capital Management, LLC, First National Asset Management, and First National Funding LLC are some of the subsidiaries under First National bank.
Rates and Fess of the M Life Credit Card
- The Annual Percentage Rate of purchases is 20.99%. The rate will vary according to the market conditions and the prime rate.
- The Annual Percentage Rate for Balance Transfers is 20.99%. (Based on the Prime Rate)
- Annual Percentage Rate for Cash Advances is 20.99%. The rate is depending on the primes rate.
- No Penalty Annual Percentage Rate is applicable.
- The Minimum interest charge is $1.75.
- The Annual Fee is zero.
- No monthly Fee is applicable.
- Transaction Fee for Balance Transfers is $10 or 5% of the transfer amount, whichever is greater.
- Transaction Fee for Cash Advances is $15 or 5% of the advance amount, whichever is greater.
- The penalty Fee for Late Payments is up to $39.
- Penalty Fee for `Returned Payment is up to $35.
- No Foreign Transaction Fee is applicable for the card.
- The Required Credit Score is 690.
- The age of the applicant should be at least 18 years.
Advantages of the M Life Credit Card
- No foreign Transaction is applicable for the card.
- You do not need to pay an Annual Fee. It is zero.
- An automatic upgrade system is available to Pearl status.
- A Sign-up Bonus is available for new users. They will have 10,000 points after spending $1,000 in the first three months after getting the credit card.
- Three points for every dollar you spent on M Life Rewards destinations.
- At supermarkets and gas stations, you are capable of earning two points on every dollar.
- For all the other purchases you may earn 1 point for 1 dollar.
- If you go to M Life Resorts you will have a priority check-in.
- A Higher Credit Score is requiring.
- If you do not usually stay at M Life Resorts, this is not the card for you.
- No-Intro APR period is available.
- Higher APR will be applicable under purchases and transfers.
How to Apply for the M Life Credit Card?
The bank gave the facility to submit the credit card application online. Before that, you should create an account under MGM. It will take 7-10 business days to process your card. You may check the process status of the application on your online account. After having access, you will be able to pay bills and settlements online after login to the M Life Credit Card online web portal.
Surprisingly, the credit card reader facility is available on the M Life credit card. It is providing by “Samsung Pay”.
Please visit mlife.com or call 866-789 for customer service support. They will help you with the issues.
How to Cancel?
Unfortunately, no methods are available to cancel the credit card online. After settling all the outstanding balances please contact the bank for more information.Recommended travel credit cards are rci credit card , edward jones creditcard, barnes and noble credit card