Marvel credit card is one of the most popular products of the Synchrony Bank. You are capable of shopping, ticket purchasing as well as shopping payments through Marvel credit card.
If you are an entertaining person, Marvel is the best card for your preferences. (if you do not marvel member then you can apply for marvel membership ) Not only that but also, all the MasterCard benefits are coming after you with the Marvel credit card.
Moreover, Synchrony Bank is a well-reputed leading financial institute. The Headquarters Branch located in Utah, United States. Not to mention, Synchrony Bank, Asset Management Arm, Synchrony Lending Inc., Ralfi SA, Cash Works, Inc. are some of the subsidiaries owned by the bank.
In addition to that, Synchrony Financial and GE Capital are the parent organizations of the Synchrony Bank.
Marvel Credit Card Rates and fees
- The credit card interest is calculating on a daily manner based on the daily account balance of the credit card. The interest rate is calculating by the Annual Percentage Rate times 1/365.
- The Intro Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is 16.49% for Account Type 1. 21.49% for Account Type 2 and 26.49% for Account Type 3.
- The Late payment or the Penalty Fees are applicable up to $37.
- A special announcement is that the annual fee is $0 for the Marvel credit card. ( ABOC Credit Card, ABOC Credit Card, IKEA Credit Card annual fees are also zero )
- The most important reward of the credit card is the cashback option. The card is giving 3% cashback under selected dining and entertainment. And discounts also available on the Marvel credit card.
The Reason Why Everyone Love? there so many benefits to the cardholder/user.
- Credit card owners can log into their relevant account and do all the settlements and bill payments online.
- MasterCard is available for the Marvel credit facility.
- The Sign-up Bonus is $25 Statement Credit after making your first purchase.
- The Marvel credit card can use for foreign transactions.
- The Credit card reader facility is available.
- Balance checks and balance transfers can process through online.
- Cash advance rate is a fix that is 29.99% and the cash advance fee is calculating by either $10 or 5% of the cash advance amount whichever is greater.
- Details about the virtual credit card offer are not available under a Marvel credit card.
- Information on direct transfers from own account to the credit card is not available.
- Point details and Travel insurance does not apply to the credit card.
- Car Rental insurance, gas, and Complimentary card information are not available for the credit card.
- Less information on how to increase the credit limit on this card.
- The recommended credit score is from 680 to 850.
- The credit limit is not mentioned.
- The transaction fee for foreign transactions is 3% of each transaction.
- The local fee Transaction is not mentioned.
How to Apply for the Marvel Credit Card?
Before start filling the Credit card application, you should select the card design. After you can enter personal information. In the end, select the options and agreement with the mentioned terms and conditions.
The online processing time will take about 10 minutes or less than that. (includes filling application). In the process, if you are an authorized buyer, you will be able to use the card online right away.
Otherwise, after agreeing to terms and conditions it will say whether you have approved for a card or not. Or else it will take up to 10 days.
A separate web surface is available for customer service. If you need to contact one of the persons, you can submit a request by entering your details.
How to Cancel?
You can send a letter to the address which is mentioned in your billing statement to cancel your card. Otherwise by contacting customer service. The account will close down at any time and for any reason. Make sure that all the outstanding balances and due amounts are zero for the credit card