Micro Center Credit Card is a store card issuing by the Wells Fargo & Company. The cardholders can use the card inside Micro Center Stores and earn rewards as well as benefits. Besides, the Wells Fargo Micro Center credit card does not collaborate with Visa or MasterCard signatures.
In addition to that, Wells Fargo & Company is a multinational company located in San Francisco, California. Initially, they started their operations on March 18, 1852. Some subsidiaries of Wells Cargo are Wells Fargo Advisors, Wells Fargo Securities, Wells Fargo Rail, Wells Fargo Bank, and N.A. Asset Management. Moreover, Brokerage Services, Banking, Commodities, Credit Cards, Equities Trading, and Finance & Insurance are some of the products they have. The current CEO of Wells Cargo is MR. Charles Scharf.
Micro Center Credit Card Rates & Fees
- The Annual Fee for the card is zero.
- The Balance Transfer Annual Percentage Rate is not applicable for the card.
- The Purchase Annual Percentage Rate is applicable up to 28.99%.
- No Introductory Annual Percentage Rate is available for the Credit Card.
- The Minimum interest charge is $1.
- The Foreign Transaction Fee does not apply to the card.
- The Penalty Fee for the late payment is up to $38.
- The Penalty Fee for the returned payment is also applicable up to $38.
Micro Center Credit Card Approval Odds
In the first place, the applicant must be a resident in the United States. In addition to that he/she should have a Social Security Number and a valid government ID. The minimum age limit is 18 years. Most importantly, to apply for a Micro Center credit card, the applicant should have a credit score of 650-850.
- No interest should pay if the cardholder pays on the agreed time.
- Different financing options are available for the cardmembers.
- An easy and quick application process is available.
- The cardholders can pay quickly and easily and the Micro Center stores.
- No need to waste money on the Annual Fee.
- The Credit Card is reporting to three credit bureaus.
- Instant 5% discount on the Micro Centre stores.
- Higher interest rates apply to purchases.
- No sign-up bonus is available for the new cardmembers.
- Cashbacks or rewards apply to the card.
- The cardholders cannot earn rewards in every purchase they made.
- No travel insurance or car rental insurance.
- No complimentary cards or rewards on gas.
- The card does not have any Visa or MasterCard benefits.
How to Apply for Micro Center Credit Card?
The Wells Fargo & Company created a portal to apply for the Micro Center Credit Card online. Due to that reason, applicants can easily follow the steps of the process. First of all, he/she needs to fill the details mentioned below.
- Personal Details
- Contact Details
- Housing information
- Income details
- Employment details
After accepting the terms and conditions, the Credit Card application is ready for submission.
The processing time and the application status can review through the same web page.
Within 2 weeks, the applicant will receive feedback from the bank. Through the Micro Center Credit Card login, cardholders can process their Micro Center credit card payments. Moreover, the cardholders can perform balance transfers through the credit card.
(614) 850-3675 is the support number of the Credit Card. Or else, the interested parties can contact a customer service provider from their website.
How to Cancel?
Finally, the credit card holder should give a call to the number (614) 850-3675, to request the cancelation. The bank is looking forward to a call. Because they can offer another option instead of the existing card. In the meantime, make sure to settle all the outstanding balances of the credit card before canceling it.(Recommended store credit cards are ducks unlimited credit card, Blair credit card, edward jones credit card )