Modells Visa Credit Card is also a store card issuing by the Comenity Bank. It is a card that, you can use to purchase sporting items (if you are looking for any furniture-related credit card then Emblem Credit Card is the best option for you.) form their departmental stores with various benefits and discounts. In addition to that, if you are a Modells Credit card holder, all the Visa signature benefits are in your hand.
Moreover, Comenity Capital is a financial institute, which issued more than 50 million cards to Americans. And also, Comenity is one of the top Retails Store Credit Card providers in the United States.
Moreover, about the Comenity Bank, the Headquarters is located in Wilmington, Delaware, United States. They initially started their business in 1989. Besides, the parent organization is Alliance Data. Currently, they have more than 125 credit programs in the United States.
They are providing financial solutions for many popular brands in the world. Most importantly, in 1989, Comenity Bank became the first World Financial Network National Bank.
Rates and Fees of the Modells Credit Card
- No Annual Fee is applicable for the Modells Credit Card.
- The Balance Transfer Fee is either $10 or 3% of the transfer amount, whichever is greater.
- The Cash Advance fee is either $5 or 3% of the advance fee, whichever is greater.
- The Convenience Check Fee is either $5 or 3% of the amount, whichever is greater.
- The Foreign Transaction Fee is 3% of the Transaction amount.
- The Late Payment Fee is up to 35.
- The Cash Advance fee is up to $35.
- The Minimum Interest Charge is $2.
- Purchase Annual Percentage Rate is 20.24% – 26.24%.
Requirements of the Modells Credit Card
If you are hoping to apply for a Modells card, your residence must be in the United States. In addition to that, you should have a valid Identity card and a valid Social Security Number.
Not only that, but also your age must be at least 18 years. The final requirement is the credit score. The applicant’s credit score must be between 640-850 to apply for the card.
Advantages of the Modells Credit Card
Under the Modells Credit Cards Reviews, the advantages are as below.
- You will receive monthly discount coupons.
- On your birthday, a special birthday coupon is given.
- If anyone does not qualify for the credit card, he/she will be getting a store card.
- Your money is not wasted on the Annual Fee.
- Free access to your credit score.
- On every purchase, you are eligible for rewards.
- The Modells credit card reports to three bureaus.
- The applicant will be eligible to receive a $20 rewards certificate, after earning 400 points.
- The members get the latest updates and information about the new products.
- In every Modell purchase, a 5% cashback is available.
Disadvantages of the Modells Credit Card
- No sign-up bonus is available for the card.
- The earning speed of the points is quite slow.
- High Average Annual Percentage Apply to the purchases.
- They charge a 3% fee as a foreign transaction fee. This will discourage international payments.
- There is a Balance Transfer Rate of 5%.
How to Apply for the Modells Credit Card
If you are comfortable with internet usage, there is an online portal to apply online. Otherwise, it is possible by visiting a store.
In the official website of the Modells, the apply button is available. Through that portal, you can view the Modells credit card application for a card. The process of the application can review by visiting the website. you can activate your credit using their online web portal as well.
Modell’s credit card payment or payments
The cardholder can process his/her payments through the online portal. Or else, a request letter can be sent to the below address.
Comenity Capital Bank, PO Box 183003, Columbus, OH 43218-3003.
If you are an interested person about the product, it is quite easy to contact a customer service agent by 1-866-512-6286.
How to Cancel?
The only to cancel the credit card by contacting the bank. Make sure that all your outstanding balances are zero before canceling the account.