The Office Depot Credit Card is a valuable financial product if you are a regular office depot client. You can derive discounts and accumulate loyalty rewards for their patronage. The Citibank backs it.
Acquiring the card is easy. You need to buy from Office Depot to apply for one. The application is a secure online process that takes minutes. The card gives you access to the over 1,400 outlets in all the fifty states.
One advantage of the Office Depot Credit Card Business is that it gives you an instant $50 discount on the first $150 spent within the first two months of using it. Further, it offers you a 5% rebate on selected stationery. Again, it earns you a $2 discount when you return the used ink cartridges to the depot.
So what are the main features of the Office Depot Credit card?
- Acceptable to all outlets accepting Visa
- Free detailed online statement and account management
- Wide variety of shopping wherever Visa card is accepted
- VIP membership if you spend $500 in a year.
- Regular APR 23.99%
- Minimum interest charge $2
- Accepts foreign transactions
- Late payment fee $39
- Amex, visa or master card availability: It affiliates with Visa network
- No credit check before issuance of the card
Credit card benefits
- 10% discount on selected stationery items at Office Depot
- No joining fees
- No Annual renewal fees
- No penalty APR
- No foreign transaction fees
- No monthly charges
- Free employee card attachment to your primary card account
- Easy cash deposit at participating stores
- Quick online card application and approval within minutes
- No longer open to new customers
- Does not report to CRBs
- Only limited and convenient to the Office Depot transactions
- No reward program
- No cash back
What are the credit card application requirements?
You need to visit any Office Depot and make an application for the Office Depot Credit Card business opportunity. Or, you can apply online by entering your email, name, monthly income, SSN, and the date of birth.
Credit card approval process and activation and application status
- Processing time: It takes about one week to get your card after approval.
- Application status: You can review the application status via the bank’s website.
How to check balance or balance transfer?
You can check your balance online using your phone and transfer balance using the app.
How to increase the credit limit?
Office Depot credit card payments do not report your credit transaction to the credit reference bureau. Hence, you don’t gain credit advantage with purchase history. Yet, you can improve your credit limit by paying all your bills before the due date.
Credit card reader: The Office Depot card does not feature an EMV chip that is compatible with the card reader.
You can dial a dedicated toll-free customer care center at 1-800-729-7744. Besides, you can initiate the Citibank online Office Depot Credit Card login to register your complaints and queries.
How to cancel the credit card?
Call the bank’s customer care or visit any nearby outlet to cancel your Office Depot Credit Card Business account. They will guide you through the process of ending the use of your card. ( recommended shopping credit cards are Barnes and noble credit card, dcu credit card , rci credit card )