If you want to spend money on tires and vehicles, the Quick Lane Credit Card is the best option to save your money. the AAA study shows that “Third of U.S. car owners can’t afford car repairs”. if you have any financial problem then the quick credit card is my selection for you. the credit card is offered by the City bank.
Citi Bank initially started its operations in 1812. Not to mention, Citi Bank is the consumer division of the Financial Services Multinational Citigroup. Reward Zone MasterCard is one of the Citi bank products in the market. It’s important to realize that, Quick Lane is a store card and does not carry Visa or MasterCard signatures.
Currently, City Bank has 2,649 branches in 19 countries. Inside the United States, the Citi Bank has 723 branches. Moreover, the headquarters located in New York City. Michael Corbat is the Chief Executive Officer of Citi group. The other subsidiaries of Citigroup are, Bank Handlowy, Citibank Argentina, Citibank China, etc… In addition to that, the products of the Citi Bank are Credit cards, Mortgages, Personal Loans, Commercial Loans, and Lines. (if you are looking for the store credit card frys credit card is recommended credit card for you. )
Quick Lane Credit Card Rates & Fees
- The Annual Fee is zero for the Ford Quick Lane credit card.
- The minimum interest rate is $2.
- The late fee amount is applicable up to $39.
- The Purchase Annual Percentage Rate is applicable up to 28.49%. The rate will vary due to market conditions.
- The Balance Transfer Annual Percentage Rate is not applicable for the card.
- The foreign transaction fee is 2% of the transaction amount.
- Cash Transfer facility is not available in the Quick Lane Credit Card.
- No-Intro APR period is available.
First of all, the applicant should be a resident of the United States. In addition to that, the minimum age limit is 18 years. He/she should have a valid Social Security Number and a valid Government ID. Most importantly, the required credit score is 650-850.
- The credit card is reporting to three bureaus. They are,
- Special financing options are available for the cardmembers.
- The applicants can easily follow the application process.
- For new and existing cardholders have timely rebate offers.
- All over the nation, the accepted dealers are available.
- No sign-up bonus is available for the new cardmembers.
- High-interest rates apply to APRs.
- The card does not offer rewards or cash backs.
- The card members cannot earn rewards in every purchase they make.
- It does not include any Visa or MasterCard facilities.
- The card members can use the card only in the departmental stores.
- The Foreign Transaction fee is discouraging international transactions.
- The card does not offer a cash transfer facility.
- A higher credit score is required to apply for the card.
How to Apply for the ?
First of all, the applicant must visit the Quick Lane Credit Card website. The next step is filling the provided application. You will need the below information to fill the application.
- Contact details
- Employment history
- Housing information
- Income details
Once again, all the information should check with accuracy. Finally, the application can submit online. The Application status and the processing time can check by the same website mentioned above. Besides, you can process the Quick Lane credit card payments through the Quick Lane credit card login.
Another key point is the card does not allow to perform balance transfers. However, cardmembers can check their balances online.
(800)-392-3673 / (800)-393-5952 are the telephone numbers of the customer service. The interest parties can contact them and ask for information.
How to Cancel?
Before the cancelation, make sure to pay the outstanding balances of the credit card. After that, the cardholder can redeem the awards. Finally, by giving a phone call to the bank, the credit card can be canceled.