Citi Bank founded in 1812. Financial Services Multinational Citigroup’s consumer division is the Citi Bank. Reward Zone MasterCard is one of their products in the market. You can use the card anywhere the MasterCards are accepting.
City Bank has 2,649 branches in 19 countries. Inside the United States, the Citi Bank has 723 branches. The headquarters located in New York City.
Michael Corbat is the Chief Executive Officer of Citi group. The other subsidiaries of Citigroup are, Bank Handlowy, Citibank Argentina, Citibank China, etc. The products of Citi Bank are Credit cards, Mortgages, Personal Loans, Commercial Loans, and Lines.
Rates and Fees of the Reward Zone MasterCard
- The Annual Fee is not applicable to the Reward Zone MasterCard. ( stein mart credit card and frys credit card are also zero annual fees credit card)
- The Cash Advance Annual Percentage Rate is 28.24%.
- The Cash Advance fee is either 5% of the advance amount or $10, whichever is greater.
- No Introductory Annual Percentage Rate is applicable for the credit card.
- They do not charge Late Payment fees.
- The regular Annual Percentage Rate is 25.49%.
- Foreign Transaction Fee is not applicable for the card.
Requirements of the Reward Zone MasterCard
- The age of the applicant should be less than 18 years.
- Maintaining a clear credit history is a must.
- The applicant should be a citizen in the United States.
- He/she should have a valid social security number.
- The required credit score is 690-850.
Advantages of the Reward Zone MasterCard
- You can have the free shipping offer from Best Buy up to $35.
- A 2% reward will be available on the net purchase you perform in bars and restaurants.
- There is a 1% reward available for the purchases you made outside Best & Buy.
- If you perform your first purchase within the 14 days of your account opening, a 10% cashback reward will be available.
- You can earn 2.5 points on every dollar you spent on qualified Best & Buy products.
- Earn 5 points on every dollar you spent on gas stations, sporting goods, and other eligible stores.
- You can have a $5 reward certificate after you collect 250 points.
- No need to waste money on Annual Fee
- Special financing options are available for the cardholders.
(if you are looking for a credit card with travel insurance then Edward Jones Credit Card is the best option for you. if you are a hobby lobby store member then you can apply for the Hobby Lobby Credit Card )
Disadvantages of the Reward Zone MasterCard
- Fewer rewards are available for outside Best Buy purchases.
- A high Annual Percentage Rate will be applicable.
- No-Intro Annual Percentage Rate is available.
How to Apply?
You need to fill your details, income information, housing details, employment history, etc. after that you have agreed with the terms and conditions. The process will take 5-7 business days.
You can check your application status and process updates online. Your bills and payments can be settled online.
1-888-574-1301 is the customer service number for Reward Zone MasterCard. You can get more assistance by contacting a customer service agent.
How to Cancel?
You should contact the bank to cancel the card. Make sure you have settled all the outstanding amounts of the card.