Comenity Capital is a financial institute, who issued more the 50 million cards to Americans. Besides, Comenity is one of the top Retails Store Credit Card providers in the United States. In addition to that, Stage Credit Card is a store card issuing by the Comenity Bank. However, this card does not have Visa or MasterCard facilities.
The Headquarters of the Comenity Bank, located in Wilmington, Delaware, United States. Comenity Bank started in 1989. The parent organization of the institute is Alliance Data. Moreover, they have more than 125 credit programs in the United States. They are providing financial solutions for many popular brands in the world. Most importantly, in 1989, the Comenity Bank became the first World Financial Network National Bank.
Stage Credit Card Rates and Fees
- Annual Percentage Rate for Purchases is Prime Rate plus 23.74%.
- The minimum interest charge is $2.
- The annual fee is zero for the Stage Credit Card.
- The Late Payment fee is up to $40.
- The returned payment fee is applicable up to $40.
- Alternative Payment Method fee is up to $15.
- The annual Fee for the card is zero.
- Should hold a valid government’s Identity card.
- Must have a Social Security Number.
- Should be a citizen in the United States.
- A 15% discount is available on your first purchase with the credit card.
- No annual fee is applicable for the credit card.
- Your card is accepted at all Stage Departmental stores.
- $5 discount on the welcome coupons.
- You can earn two points on every dollar you spent on the card.
- All the cardholders are eligible for Christmas rewards.
- $5 benefits will be given for every 100 points you earned.
- Online Account Management facility is available for the Stage credit card.
- The cardholders will receive special birthday treats on their special day.
- Then can enjoy a Club 40 discount of 20%.
- High-Interest rates are applicable for purchases.
- The point amount offered under rewards is at a lower level.
- Higher Annual Percentage Rates are applicable for the purchases.
- The Stage credit card does not offer a sign-up bonus.
- You cannot earn rewards on every purchase you made.
- Not many credit card offers are available for the card.
- No Balance Transfers are possible.
How to Apply for the Stage Credit Card?
You can apply online for a Stage credit card. (you can pay bills after login to the credit )Initially, you need to visit the Comenity bank application webpage. The next step is to enter your details. They are
- First Name, Last Name, birthday, Social Security Number, mobile number, etc.
- House Name, zip code, email address
- Income details.
After two weeks of submission, as a result of that, you will receive the mail of accepting or rejecting. Furthermore, you can check the application status and the processing time through your online account,
You can call 1-800-315-7260 to contact a customer service agent to solve your issues. Or else. You can visit the homepage of customer service and contact an agent.
How to Cancel?
Moreover, you can cancel your credit card anytime you want. By giving a call you can cancel your card. Before that, you should settle all the due amounts on your card. recommended credit cards are trek credit card, Cato Credit Card