The Stein Mart Credit Card is issued by the Synchrony Bank. the bank is a well-reputed leading financial institute. The Headquarters Branch is located in Utah, United States. Synchrony Bank, Asset Management Arm, Synchrony Lending Inc., Ralfi SA, Cash Works, Inc. are some of the subsidiaries owned by this bank. Synchrony Financial and GE Capital are the parent organizations of this company.
You can use this credit card in Stein Mart’s departments. It is a specialized credit card only for this specific department. Since we can say, it is a store credit card. if you are looking for a jewelry credit card then the pandora credit card is the option. but if you are shopping at any Hobby Lobby store then the Hobby Lobby Credit Card is the best option.
Rates and Fees
- The credit score range for this card is between 650 – 850.
- There is no annual fee to worry about regarding this credit card.
- Purchase Annual Percentage Rate is up to 29.4%. (variable APR)
- Stein Mart Card does not come with an Introductory APR offer when it comes to Balance Transfers.
- Late Payment Fee for Stein Master Card is up to $38.
- The No Interest Grace Period for late payments is 23 days.
- This card will charge 3% of the foreign transaction fee.
- The cash advance APR is 28.99%.
- Cash Advance Fee is 4% (minimum 10$)
Benefits of Stein Mart Credit Card
- do not have to pay an annual fee.
- signup bonus of $150 after spending $500 with the first 90 days of account opening.
- automatically registered for the Elite Mart Reward Program by having this card. You can get rewards and use them within the department.
- get free shipping if you create an account under steinmart.com.
- There is an Identity Theft Resolution Services. It will help to manage your accounting in this kind of situation.
- Mastercard Global Service is active for 24 hours.
Disadvantages of Stein Mart Credit Card
- No intro APR Period – You cannot get any interest free days on purchases or balance transfers.
- There is a foreign transaction fee attached. It can be online with an international market or spending abroad.
- There is a limited redemption option. You only redeem your points only in a Stein Mart department.
- You have to bear the high Average Percentage Rate attached to this credit card.
How to apply?
For this credit card also you can apply online by filling an application. (online Stein Mart Credit Card application) The first section is consisting of your details. Name, DOB, Address, Email, Phone number. After that, you should fill the next chapter with your income information as well as your employment history. The next option will be selecting the option s for the credit card. Either a usual credit card or MasterCard. After selecting your choice, you have to agree with the terms and conditions.
you can manage your online Stein Mart Credit Card account after successful signup and acceptance. enter your user id and password on the left-hand side form.
For credit card questions, there is a separate telephone number.
For other services, you can contact 888-783-4662. There is an online chat portal available on their website. You can you that method as well.
How to Cancel?
You can cancel your credit card by calling to their customer service telephone number (the number is mentioned above)
You have to pay your outstanding balance before canceling the credit card.
2 thoughts on “Benefits of Stein Mart Credit Card You Haven’t Heard Before [Apply | Online Review ]”
Woow awesome review thanks!
thank you so much keep reading!