Do you love exotic excursions? Do you dream about the tropical sun and wild in the Caribbean and South America? Then you must have come across Sun Country Airlines. But did you know that the low budget air service also has a credit facility? If not, welcome to Sun Country credit card.
This card is all you need for your travels. It garners points for luggage, refreshments, and air tickets. Additionally, it offers discounts on seat selections as well as priority boarding.
But it’s not restricted to air travel only. You can use Sun Country visa card to fuel, buy groceries, shop, and transact in foreign currency. The best part of it all is that you never lose your points as long as your account stays active.
This card is supported by the FirstBankcard, a subsidiary of the National Bank of Omaha. If you are seriously considering looking to enroll for a travel card, then you would want to know about the Sun Country credit card benefits. We look at these as below:
- Allows transactions using foreign currencies
- Allows flight changes, but with penalties
- Clear fees outline – no surprise charges
- Online redemption of credits on checkout
- Low and flexible APR
- Offers cash advances
- Visa affiliation
Friendly app for real-time card management
Sun Country Credit Card Benefits
- Huge 3x points for each dollar spent on Sun Country purchases (airlines, rentals, accommodation, leisure, etc.)
- No expiry of points
- Impressive $250 redemption on spending $1,500 for the first three months
- Half price on seat allocation and baggage charges
- Moderate regular APR range – 16.49% to 24.49%
- Earns points when you spend – 2x points on gas and provisions, 1x point on other expenses
- No foreign transaction fees
- Complimentary in-flight beverage
- Non-refundable vacation packages
- Annual fee of $69
- High charges of 5% on cash advance
What are the credit card application requirements?
To secure this card, perform a Sun Country credit card login and participate for free. Input your names, gender, phone, DoB. Then accept terms, and join.
Credit card approval process and activation and application status
- Processing time: It takes about ten days to receive your new card
- Application status: Track your Sun Country credit card application status using the same portal.
How to check balance or balance transfer?
The Sun Country credit card benefits do not allow you to transfer any points. But you can check your balance using the app.
How to increase the credit limit?
The Sun Country credit card affords you a smooth credit increment. You need to maintain prudent transactions to continue earning points and rewards.
Besides, the card reports your transactions to credit reference bureaus, so you enhance your credit scores.
Credit card reader: The Sun Country credit card has a security chip ideal for use with any card reader.
Customer service for the Sun Country Credit card is multifaceted. They resolve all your queries on using this card. You can call them from Monday to Friday (from 8 am to 7 pm) and email them for non-urgent issues.
How to Cancel the Credit Card?
Use your Sun Country credit card online functions to terminate the use of the card. Similarly, you may also call customer care to assist you to close your credit card account. Recommended travel credit card are hsbc cash rewards mastercard matrix credit card barnes and noble credit card