Sunoco Credit Card is one of the City Bank products in the market today. It is a store card focusing on gas purchases. Apart from that, Sunoco does not collaborate with the Visa or MasterCard signatures.
Moreover, Citi Bank initially started its operations in 1812. Not to mention, Citi Bank is the consumer division of the Financial Services Multinational Citigroup. Currently, City Bank has 2,649 branches in 19 countries. Inside the United States, the Citi Bank has 723 branches. In addition to that, the headquarters located in New York City. Michael Corbat is the Chief Executive Officer of Citi group. The other subsidiaries of Citigroup are, Bank Handlowy, Citibank Argentina, Citibank China, etc… Furthermore, the products of the Citi Bank are Credit cards, Mortgages, Personal Loans, Commercial Loans, and Lines.
Sunoco Credit Card Rates and Fees
- The Annual Percentage Rate for the purchases is 26.49%. The rate will change based on market conditions.
- The Annual Fee is zero for the card.
- The Balance Transfer Annual Percentage Rate is not applicable for the first 15 months. After that, the rate will be 13.49% – 23.49%.
- The cash advance rate is 29.95%. The rate can change due to market conditions.
- The cash advance fee is either $10 or 5% of the advance fee, whichever is greater.
- There is an interest-fee period of 25 days.
- The late payment fee is applicable up to $40.
- No-Intro Annual Percentage Rate is applicable for the card.
- The Foreign Transaction Fee is zero for the Sunoco credit card.
- The Balance Transfer Fee is either $5 or 3% of the transfer amount.
Sunoco Credit Card Requirements
First of all, the applicant should be a resident in the United States. in the meantime, he/she should have a valid ID card as well as a valid Social Security Number. Most importantly, the minimum age required is 18. And the required credit score is 670 for applying for the card. No security deposit is needed for the Sunoco Credit Card.
Those are the Sunoco credit card rewards and benefits.
- Flexible payment options are available under the card.
- The cardholders can use the card over the nationwide ATMs.
- No additional cost is applicable for extra family cards.
- The cardmember will not be responsible for unauthorized purchases.
- The online platform is available to access the accounts 24*7.
- A reward is available on 5 cents for every gallon of the gas purchase at Sunoco gas stations. In the first 60 days, 20 cents per gallon is off.
- No need to waste money on the Annual Fee.
- Higher Annual Percentage Rates are applicable for purchases.
- The benefits are only for gas purchases.
- No Visa or MasterCard facilities are available for the Sunoco Credit Card.
- A higher credit score is requiring to applying for the card.
- No sign-up bonus is available.
- The cardholders won’t get travel insurance or car rental insurances.
How to Apply?
The Citi Bank created a portal to apply for Sunoco credit card online. Due to that reason, applicants can easily follow the steps of the process. First of all, he/she needs to fill the details mentioned below.
- Personal Details
- Contact Details
- Housing information
- Income details
- Employment detail
After accepting the terms and conditions, the Sunoco credit card application is ready for submission.
The processing time and the application status can review through the same web page. Within 10 business days, the applicant will receive feedback from the bank. The bank gave the facility to process Sunoco credit card payments through the Sunoco credit card login. Moreover, the cardholders can perform balance transfers through the credit card.
1-800-2SUNOCO is the customer service number. Any interested parties may give a call and solve the credit card issues. Not to mention, they have an effective customer service team.
How to Cancel?
Finally, the credit card holder should give a call to the number 1-800-2SUNOCO, to request the cancelation. The bank is looking forward to a call. Because they can offer another option instead of the existing card. In the meantime, make sure to settle all the outstanding balances of the credit card before canceling it.
recomended store credit cards