Teamster credit card is issuing by the Capital One Financial Corporation. It is holding the international MasterCard signature along with the related benefits. The card is also known as the Teamsters privilege credit card. The card designed especially for the members of the International Brotherhood of Teamsters labor union.
Capital One initially started its operations in 1994. The headquarters located in McLean, Virginia, United States. The bank acquired Chevy Chase Bank, ING Direct, and North Fork Bancorp Incorporation. Richard Fairbank is the Chief Executive Officer of the company. More than 48,000 employees are working in the company. ShareBuilder, Paribus, Blue Trap, and United Income are some of the subsidiaries owned by Capital One.
Teamster credit card Rates & Fees
- The Annual Fee for the card is zero.
- A 0% Introductory Annual Percentage Rate is applicable for 12 to 15 months.
- The Annual Percentage Rate for purchases is 12.4% – 24.74% (variable).
- For cash advances, the Annual Percentage Rate is 25.49%.
- The Penalty Annual Percentage Rate is 26.49%.
- 3% of the balance transfer fee is applicable in the Introductory APR period.
- As the cash advance fee, $10 or 4% of the advance amount, whichever is greater.
- The late payment fee is up to $38.
- The returned payment fee is applicable up to $25.
- The balance transfer fee and the foreign transaction fee is zero.
- No minimum interest charge is available.
Teamster credit card Requirements
First of all, the applicant should be a resident in the United States. in the meantime, he/she should have a valid ID card as well as a valid Social Security Number. Most importantly, the minimum age required is 18. In addition to that, the applicant should have the required credit score of 630.
- No need to waste money on the annual fee.
- The ability to process foreign transaction free of charge.
- For long term illnesses and disabilities, the card offers $1,600 to $2,700.
- As hospital expenses, the card provides $1,200.
- In a job loss, $300 will issue by the card.
- A 1.5% cashback offer is available for the cardholders.
- The $0 fraud liability is another advantage for cardmembers.
- Home insurance, AT&T Wireless insurance, and auto insurance are attached to the card.
- Only Teamsters Union members can apply for a Teamster credit card.
- Low reward rates are available on the card. And also, the credit card member should have good credit to earn rewards.
- Low credit limits are available in the beginning.
How to Appy for the Teamster credit card?
Capital One created an online portal to apply for Teamsters union credit card online. Due to that reason, applicants can easily follow the steps of the process. First of all, he/she needs to fill in the details mentioned below.
- Personal Details
- Contact Details
- Housing information
- Income details
- Employment detail
After accepting the terms and conditions, the application is ready for submission.
The processing time and the application status can review through the same web page. Or else, by giving a call to 1-800-420-5828, the status can review. Within 10 business days, the applicant will receive feedback from the bank. The bank gave the facility to process Teamsters credit card payment through the Teamsters privilege credit card login. Moreover, the cardholders can perform balance transfers through the credit card.
1-800-420-5828 is the customer service number. Any interested parties may give a call and solve the credit card issues. Not to mention, according to the Teamster credit card reviews, they have an effective customer service team.
How to Cancel?
Finally, the credit card holder should give a call to the number 1-800-420-5828, to request the cancelation. The bank is looking forward to a call. Because they can offer another option instead of the existing card. In the meantime, make sure to settle all the outstanding balances of the credit card before canceling it. similar and recommended credit card : meriwest credit card is a meriwest credit union credit card