SunTrust Bank headquarters located in Atlanta, Georgia, United States. SunTrust Credit Card is one of their products that is in the market today. This is a MasterCard that holding all the facilities.
Truist Financial is the parent organization of SunTrust Bank. They have more than 37,000 employees working in branches all over the country. They have more than 1,800 branches. Regional Acceptance Corporation, Sterling Capital Management, BB&T Financial, National Commerce Capital, SunTrust Investment services are some of the subsidiaries they are holding. The current Chief Executive Officer is Kelly S. King since 2009.
SunTrust Bank & the SunTrust Credit Card Rates and Fees
- An Introductory APR is available for up to 15 months.
- The Regular Annual Percentage Rate is 12.74% – 22.74%. The rate is based on your creditworthiness.
- The Annual Percentage Rate for Balance Transfers is 12.74% – 22.74% after the first 15 months.
- The Annual Percentage Rate for Cash Advances is 26.49%.
- The minimum interest charge is $0.50
- No Annual Fee is applicable for the card.
- The Transaction Fee for the Balance Transfers is either $10 or 3% of the transfer amount, whichever is greater.
- The Transaction Fee for the Cash Advances is $10 or 4% of the advance amount, whichever is greater.
- No Foreign Transaction Fee is applicable for the card.
- The penalty Fee for the Late Payment is up to $39.
- The penalty Fee for the Return Payment is up to $39.
Requirements of the SunTrust Credit Card
- The required credit score is 700.
- The age of the applicant should be less than 18 years.
- Maintaining a clear credit history is a must.
- The applicant should be a citizen in the United States.
- He/she should have a valid social security number.
- Zero Annual Fee is applicable for the credit card.
- Zero Transaction Fee in Foreign Transactions.
- SunTrust credit card rewards options are available for the cardholders which include gift cards, travel rewards, and cashback offers.
- MasterCard benefits apply to the card. They are,
- Baggage delay insurance
- Cellphone protection
- Interruption insurance
- Travel insurance services
- Purchase insurance
- Worldwide travel accident insurance
- Trip cancellation
- You can access your FICO credit score freely.
- The card helps you to build credit.
- In the first 12 months, you have a 5% cashback offer up to $6,000 on eligible purchases.
- A late payment fee is included in the card.
- A Balance Transfer fee is applicable for the card.
- Cashback offers are limited after one year.
- High-interest rates are applicable.
How to Apply for the SunTrust Bank & the SunTrust Credit Card?
You can find your application through the official website of the SunTrust Credit Cards. The facility is available to send applications online. The next step is to fill in your details, income information, housing details, employment history, etc. To proceed further, accept all the terms and conditions. The process will take 5-7 business days. SunTrust credit card application status and process updates can review online. The bank has given you the ability to perform your SunTrust credit card payments through the SunTrust credit card app.
SunTrust credit card customer service
877-668-3786 is the customer service number for SunTrust credit card. You can get more assistance by contacting a customer service agent.
How to Cancel?
You should contact the bank to cancel the card. Make sure you have settled all the outstanding amounts of the card. recommended shopping cards are edward jones creditcard, td bank secured credit card.