Tires Plus Credit Card is a store card, offers by the Credit First National Association (CFNA). Not to mention, the card does not hold Visa or MasterCard signatures. Furthermore, CFNA is a store credit card issuing agency along with the auto industry. CFNA initially started its operations in 1993. Not to mention, CFNA introduces them as a bank. The parent organization is Bridgestone. It has more than 50 products in the market. Currently, CFNA has more than 55,000 workers in the production line. In the meantime, they are providing consumer credit solutions as well as customized retail credit services.
Rates and Fees
- The Annual Percentage Rate of 28.8%. The rate will vary due to the market conditions and the prime rate.
- The minimum interest charge is $2.
- No annual fee is applicable for the Tires Plus Credit Card.
- The penalty fee for the late payments fee is up to $40.
- The penalty fee applicable for the returned payment fee is also applicable up to $40.
- No foreign transaction fee applies to the card.
Requirements of the Tires Plus Credit Card
In the first place, the applicant must be a resident in the United States. In addition to that he/she should have a Social Security Number and a valid government ID. The minimum age limit is 18 years. Most importantly, the required credit score is 650-850.
Advantages of the Tires Plus Credit Card
- No need to allocate money on the annual fee.
- Availability of the online account management system.
- Monthly Tires Plus deals & coupons are available for the cardmembers.
- Low monthly payments apply to cardmembers.
- The easy application process is less time consuming to follow up.
Disadvantages of the Tires Plus Credit Card
- Only usable in Tires Plus shops.
- Higher interest rates apply to purchases.
- Cashback rewards are not available for the Tires Plus Credit Card.
- No MasterCard or Visa card benefits offer to the customers.
- A higher credit score is required to apply for the card.
- No balance transfers are allowing through the card.
- Travel insurance or car rental insurance is not applicable.
- No sign-up bonus offers for new cardholders.
How to Apply for theTires Plus Credit Card ?
Applicants can apply for the credit card by accessing the Tires Plus Credit Card Application. First of all, he/she needs to fill in the details mentioned below.
- Personal Details
- Contact Details
- Housing information
- Income details
- Employment details.
After accepting the terms and conditions, the application is ready for submission.
The processing time and the application status can review through the same web page. The bank gave the facility to process Tires Plus credit card payments through the Tires Plus credit card login. Unfortunately, cardholders cannot perform balance transfers through a credit card.
Where can I use my Tires Plus Credit Card?
Since the Tire Plus card does not hold the Visa or MasterCard signatures, it is only usable in the accepted auto shops.
1-800-321-3950 is the customer service number for the Tires Plus Credit Card. The interested parties can contact a service agent through the number and clarify the issues.
How to Cancel?
Finally, the credit card holder should give a call to the number 800.321. 3950, to request the cancelation. The bank is looking forward to a call. Because they can offer another option instead of the existing card. In the meantime, make sure to settle all the outstanding balances of the credit card before canceling it. Recomended vehicles credit cards Toyota credit card , quick lane credit card , Ford Credit Card Camping World Credit Card