Tractor Supply Credit Card is a store card issuing by Citi Bank. If you are a persistent customer at a Tractor Supply, the card will give you numerous rewards and offers.
Initially, Citi Bank started its business in 1812. Moreover, it has 2,649 branches in 19 countries. Inside the United States, the Citi Bank has 723 branches. Currently, Michael Corbat is the Chief Executive Officer of Citi group. Furthermore, the products of Citi Bank are Credit cards, Mortgages, Personal Loans, Commercial Loans, and Lines.
In present, different money-saving options are available for the cardholders from Tractor Supply. However, the card does not corporate with Visa or MasterCard networks. In other words, you will only use the card inside the Tractor Supply stores.
Tractor Supply Credit Card Rates and Fees
- The annual Fee applicable for the Tractor Supply Credit card is zero.
- Purchase Annual Percentage Rate is up to 27.99%. The rate will vary based on market conditions.
- No Introductory Annual Percentage Rate is applicable for Balance Transfers through a Tractor credit card.
- The company offers an Introductory Annual Percentage Rate of 13.99% on qualified purchases. The rate is valid for the first 24 months after getting the card.
- Late Payment Fee is applicable up to $39.
- The minimum interest charge for a Tractor Credit card is $2.
Most importantly, only the residents in the United States can apply for the card. In the meantime, the applicant should possess a valid identity card and a valid Social Security Number. In addition to that, the minimum age is 18 years. Finally, the Credit Score required to apply for the credit card is 650.
Tractor Supply Credit Card Advantages
- You do not need to waste money on the Annual Fee.
- Special financing options are available for the Tractor credit card rather than other cards.
- Tractor Supply credit card reports to three credit reporting agencies. They are,
- Due to that reason, you will have a better view/ transparency about the company.
- An Introductory APR period is available.
- 5% off on your $1,599 purchases on the Tractor credit card.
- Extra $20 offer is available for newly registered accounts.
- An online credit card management system is executing in the company.
- You can purchase with a repayment period without any interest.
- A lower Annual Percentage Rate is available than other cards.
- Like other credit cards, Tractor credit card does not offer a sign-up bonus.
- Fewer offer rewards available and, they do not promote the cashback option as others.
- You cannot collect/ own rewards in every purchase you made.
- You cannot use a Tractor credit card other than their stores and collect rewards/offers.
- No Visa or MasterCard benefits available for the cardholders.
- You cannot have travel insurance or car rental insurance through the Tractor Supply credit card.
- No gas benefits are including in the card.
How to apply?
You may have to pay 5 to 10 minutes to fill the application online for the Tractor Supply credit card. First of all, you should go to the Citibank website and click the apply button. The next step is to select the card type you want. Then you must give personal details, email, address, financial information, social security number, etc… After accepting the terms and conditions, the application is ready for submission. The Application status and the processing time is available online for your convenience.
Unfortunately, you will not be able to process balance transfers through the card. However, by the Tractor Supply card login, you may check the credit card balance online. Not only that, but your bill payments also can process through the online login. Besides, to increase the credit limit of the card, please contact customer service for assistance.
Please give a call to 1-(800)-263-0691 and solve your issues on credit cards.
How to Cancel?
You should contact the number 1-(800)-263-0691 to cancel the credit card. They will help you to follow the process.