Comenity Capital is a financial institute, who issued more the 50 million cards to Americans. Especially, Comenity is one of the top Retails Store Credit Card providers in the United States. Trek Credit Card is also a store card issuing by the Comenity Bank. And also, customers can use the credit card to purchase Trek products. However, this card does not have Visa or MasterCard facilities.
The Headquarters of the Comenity Bank, located in Wilmington, Delaware, United States. Comenity Bank started in 1989.
The parent organization of the institute is Alliance Data. Currently, they have more than 125 credit programs in the United States. Furthermore, they are providing financial solutions for many famous brands in the world. In 1989, Comenity Bank became the first World Financial Network National Bank.
Trek Credit Card Rates and Fees
- The Annual Fee applicable for the card is zero.
- The Annual Percentage Rate for purchases is 26.99%.
- The minimum interest charge is $1.
- The Penalty Fee for the late payments is applicable up to $40.
- The Penalty Fee for the returned payment also $40.
- The alternative payment method fee is up to $15.
- The foreign transaction fee does not apply to the card.
- The Cash Advance Annual Percentage Rate is not applicable.
- No security deposit is necessary for applying.
In the first place, the applicant must be a resident in the United States. In addition to that he/she should have a Social Security Number and a valid government ID. The minimum age limit is 18 years. Most importantly, Trek credit card score needed more than 640 points.
- Different financing options are available for the cardmembers.
- the card is reporting to three major bureaus.
- Cardholders can manage their account online.
- Accepted retailers are available nationwide.
- Convenient monthly payments are available.
- Higher Annual Percentage Rates are applicable for the purchases.
- The card can only use in Comenity departmental stores.
- Higher probability of canceling the card because of the zero credit card balance.
- According to customer feedback, they do not have good customer service.
- Canceling the credit card may affect the credit score.
- Less credit card awards are available on the card.
- No Visa or MasterCard facility getting along with the card.
How to Apply for the Trek Credit Card ?
Not to mention, there are two options to follow. The first one is the qualified buyers can apply online and get the Trek credit card approval. The other way is by visiting a store.
For the second option, most importantly, the applicant must bring their valid Identity card. In addition to that, the process and the application status can check through Card official website.
By logging into the private account, cardmembers can check their balance. Unfortunately, the card did not allow balance transfers. All Trek credit card payments and settlements also can process through the Trek credit card app.
1-866-662-6199 is the customer service number. Interest parties can connect with the company and verify issues about credit cards. On the negative side, most of the Trek credit card reviews mentioned, that the customer service is poor of the Trek Bikes credit card.
How to Cancel?
Unfortunately, the bank did not give an online platform to close the credit card by the cardholder. The bank is requesting a phone call to execute the process. Before that, make sure to settle all the due amounts. After that calling the number 1-800-695-1788, the customer can cancel the card. if your looking for an alternative credit card then us bank secured credit card is my recommendation.