Regions Financial Corporation is a bank holding company in the United States. Initially, they started their operations in 1971. The headquarters is in Birmingham, Alabama, United States. addition to that Regions Corporation is providing,
- Asset Management
- Investment Banking
- Mortgage Banking
- Retail Banking
- Commercial Banking
Kwik Trip Credit Card is also a product from the bank’s portfolio. Unfortunately, the card does not hold the Visa or MasterCard facilities. In another perspective, Kwik is a store card.
Meanwhile, John M. Turner, Jr is the Chief Financial Officer of Regions Financial. AmSouth Bancorporation is the Predecessor of the company. Not to mention, Regions Trust, AmSouth Foundation, Regions Life Insurance Company, Regions Acceptance LLC are some of the subsidiaries of Regions Financial.
Kwik Trip Credit Card Rates & Fees
- The Annual Percentage Rate for the purchases is 18%. The rate can change due to market conditions.
- The Penalty Fee for the late payment is up to $20.
- In addition to that, the Penalty Fee for the Returned Payment is up to $30
- No Annual Fee.
- The minimum interest charge is $0.50.
- No-Intro Annual Percentage Rate is applicable for the card.
- The foreign transaction fee is zero for the Kwik Trip Credit Card.
- The grace period is 25 days.
Requirements of the Kwik Trip Credit Card
The first thing to remember is the applicant must be a resident in the United States. In addition to that, he/she should be holding a valid Social Security Number along with a valid Identity Card Number. Meanwhile, the applicant must be at least 18 years old. Most importantly, the required credit score for the card is 650 – 850.
Under Kwik Trip Credit Card reviews, those are the highlighted pros of the card.
- The credit cardholder can have 2% discounts on the purchases they made.
- No need to waste money on the annual fee.
- The card is encouraging foreign transactions with zero charges.
- The cashback option is available for 1% of the purchases made by the cardholder.
- For the first six months, the bank does not charge interest on the purchases.
- The bank gave the online account management facility to reach the accounts.
- $5 worth of goods can earn four times a year. The appropriate reward option is changing annually.
- The Visa or MasterCard facilities are not available for the card.
- The card is usable only in the departmental stores.
- The cardholder cannot earn rewards on every purchase they made.
- Fewer cashback options are available for the customers.
- Not all the rewards are available throughout the year.
How to Apply for the Kwik Trip Credit Card?
First of all, the applicant must visit the Kwik credit card webpage. The next step is filling the provided application. You will need the below information to fill the Kwik Trip Credit Card application.
- Personal information
- Contact details
- Employment history
- Housing information
- Income details
Once again, all the information should check with accuracy. Finally, the application can submit online. The Application status and the processing time can check by calling 1-800-305-6666. Besides, you can process the Kwik trip credit card payments online.
1-800-305-6666 is the customer service number of the Kwik Trip. The customers can always call this number and ask for assistance for their issues on the credit cards.
How to Cancel?
Most importantly, you have to pay the outstanding balances of the credit card. After that, the cardholder can redeem the awards. Finally, by giving a phone call to the bank, the credit card will be closed. Recommended Store credits cards are : steinmart credit card , blair credit card ,trek credit card