The turbo prepaid card is a visa-emblemed debit card issued by the Greet Dot Bank via its subsidiary – Greet Dot Corporation.
- The card does not charge interest.
- There is no introductory APR for the turbo debit card.
- Late payment penalties do not apply.
- Instead of the yearly fee, the turbo debit card charges you every month, at the rate of $4.95 whenever your balance is below $1,000.
- Transaction fees vary between $0 to $4.95.
- How to do the bills payment or settlement: Payment of bills is easy and quick. You can check your turbo prepaid card balance for free before you make payments.
- Credit score: Since it’s a debit card, it doesn’t consider credit score, nor does it provide credit score ranking while you use it.
- Amex, visa or master card availability: It affiliates with visa card, and you can use it at any outlet with a Visa sign.
Turbo Prepaid Card Pros
- You get a $10 bonus with a direct deposit.
- Can you use abroad and foreign currency transaction fees: Yes you can use the card for forex transaction as well as shopping while outside the US. For these services, you will be charged 3% of the total foreign transaction value.
- Cash advance: You can use to make a teller cash withdrawal at $3.00 for such a transaction.
- The turbo prepaid card app offers you the benefits of a virtual card. You can make payments using your smartphone devices.
- You can directly transfer money from your bank using a company, dividend, or via a personal cheque.
- Some retailers offer points when you purchase using the turbo card, but points these retailers award vary.
- You can use the card for travel and car rental insurance. But they could hold a higher sum for up to 90 days during which you can’t access the funds.
- You can select debit and use your turbo prepaid card com PIN to pay for the exact fuel purchased. But in case you choose the pump station utilizes credit card functions, you will have to bear with about seven days’ delay.
- It offers a $10 sign-up complimentary gift card
if you are looking for the free renewal fee credit card then The Limited Credit Card is the best option for you.
- When you initiate the Turbo prepaid card activate, you do not get any sign-up bonus.
- Expensive to use abroad and for foreign currency transactions since you are charged 3% of the total foreign transaction value every time you use it.
- Your money is held for a few days before transaction processes are completed.
- The available turbo prepaid card balance limits your authorized expenditure since it doesn’t offer an additional credit limit.
What are the credit card application requirements?
You must prove that you are over 18 years during your turbo prepaid card login. You should also provide a contact address, social security number, telephone, emails, and residential address while applying for the card.
Credit card approval process and activation and application status
- Processing time: Once you make an application for turbo prepaid card com, you can get your card within a week.
- Application status: You will receive your card via courier after a few days of applying.
How to check balance or balance transfer?
You have three avenues to verify your debit card amount. You can use it within the in-network ATM for free. You can also use other ATMs as well as teller withdrawal from most banks.
Also, you can do this at retailer POS terminals. But for the last three options, you will be charged for these services. Further, your turbo prepaid card withdrawal limit alert function initiates as a warning when your balance is below $25 or your purchase exceeds available funds.
How to increase the credit limit?
The Turbo debit card does not have a credit limit. You primarily utilize the funds on the card. If you want to query your turbo prepaid card withdrawal limit, you simply input BAL, followed by your four-digit PIN code.
Credit card reader: enables easy access to your funds on many fronts. You can use it on ATM as well as most retailers’ POS facilities. You simply enter your PIN and completes the transactions.
Turbo prepaid card is highly interactive and utilizes a digital environment to improve efficiency and convenience. By simply login into turbocard.com, you can check various functions of your turbo prepaid card customer services.
How to cancel/closing the credit card?
You can opt-out of using the card at any time, provided you don’t have any pending uncleared payment. You simply call the customer service who will assist you with such a request.