The Uber Business Debit Card is formulated explicitly for uber drivers and deliver truck partners. It’s a brainchild of uber and GoBank – a Green Dot Corporation affiliate. With the uber card, you get all the conveniences of a checking account without the need to walk into a banking hall.
The Uber debit card uses the visa platform, thus offer you a wide selection of participating merchants. Further, the uber card has partnered with many essential outlets to provide you with cashback and discounts when you need them most.
So what are the key characteristics of the Uber Business Card?
- Acceptable to all outlets accepting Visa
- No interest on overdraft up to $100
- Cash in many reputable organizations like Walmart, 7-Eleven, and Mobil. Other outlets include Rite Aid, Advance Autoparts, Walgreens, Jiffy lubes, and CVS.
- Wide variety of shopping wherever the Uber Business Cards is accepted
- How to make the bills payment or settlement: Bill payment at the store or GoBank ATM network for free
- A maximum daily cash deposit of $2,500 and monthly cash held in the card $50,000
- Allows foreign transactions
- Credit score: No credit verification needed
- Amex, visa, or master card availability: It affiliates with the Visa network
- Maintains ledger of driving-related expenditure
- No credit check before issuance of the card
Uber Business Card Benefits
- No joining fees
- No minimum balance
- No monthly charges
- No charges on over-the-limit expenses up to $100
- Manage your account online using your smartphone devices
- Allows cash withdrawal up to five times a day freely
- Easy cash deposit at participating stores
- Quick online card application and approval within minutes
- No signup bonus
- Not a credit card since you utilize your own money
- Out of network withdraws charges of $2.5 per transaction
- Levies a foreign transaction cost of 3%
- You must open a GoBank account to secure this card
What are the credit card application requirements?
You need to make an application for the card online by entering the Uber Business Debit Card, number QR together with SSN and the date of birth. If you already have a card, log in to the GoBank and enter the details sought
Credit card approval process and activation and application status
- Processing time: It takes about one week to get your cad after approval.
- Application status: You may contact customer care and request the status of your cards via the interactive task selection phone.
How to check balance or balance transfer?
You can check your balance online using your phone and transfer balance using the app. A maximum transfer amount of $1,000 per day and $3,000 every month. You can pay people up to a maximum of $2,000 per day and $5,000 per month using your Uber Lyft Business Cards.
How to increase the credit limit?
The Uber Business card is a debit card and thus doesn’t increase or improve your credit record.
Credit card reader: The Uber Business card has a chip that allows a card reader function.
A dedicated customer care center serves the Uber Business card for drivers. Dial 886-268-6950 to make complaints and queries or contact them online.
How to cancel the credit card?
Closing your Uber Business Cards account is easy. You can contact GoBank customer care using their toll-free and secure number 888-272-4395. Also, go to GoBank.com to discuss terminating your card usage.