Venus Credit Card is an active card offered by the Comenity. It is a store credit card in the retailing category. However, the card does not have Visa nor MasterCard facilities.
Comenity Capital is a financial institute, issued more the 50 million cards to Americans. Not to mention, Comenity is one of the top Retails Store Credit Card providers in the United States.
Moreover, the Headquarters of the Comenity Bank, located in Wilmington, Delaware, United States. Comenity Bank started in 1989.
The parent organization of the institute is Alliance Data. Currently, they have more than 125 credit programs in the United States.
They are providing financial solutions for many famous brands in the world. Another critical point is, in 1989, Comenity Bank became the first World Financial Network National Bank.
Rates and Fees of the Venus Credit Card
- The Annual Percentage Rate for purchases is 26.49%. The rate will change due to market conditions.
- The minimum interest charge is $2.
- No Annual Fee is applicable for the Venus credit card. ( Fry’s Credit card, Reward Zone MasterCard and Stein Mart Credit Card are no annual fee credit cards)
- The late payment fee is applicable up to $40.
- Returned payment fee is up to $40.
- The Document fee for the card is $6 for Statement copy, Credit Draft Copy, and the Money Order Copy separately.
- The Balance Transfer Annual Percentage Rate is not applicable for the credit card.
- The age should be at least 18 years.
- He/she should be a citizen in the United States.
- The applicant must possess a Social Security Number.
- The applicant must have a valid government ID.
- The required Credit Score is 620.
- No need to waste money on Annual Fee.
- A $15 Gift Certificate will send to the applicant on their birthday.
- The capability of applying for a Venus Credit Card even with a low credit score.
- In special events and programs, the capability to earn double or triple awards periodically.
- Rewards can earn upon the purchase.
- The Venus credit card reports to three bureaus.
- An Online Account Management facility is available for the Venus credit card.
- The sign-up bonus is $15.
- High-interest rates are applicable for purchases.
- The lack of earning rewards in every purchase from the card.
- No Introductory Annual Percentage Rates are applicable for the card.
- The incapability of using the card outside the departmental stores.
- No Visa or MasterCard facilities are available for the card.
How to apply for the Venus Credit Card?
Fortunately, there is a facility to submit an online application to the Venus Credit Card web portal. The first thing is to create an account under the Venus store. Then, the applicant can fill the application with personal details, income information, housing information, and employment history.
After reading the terms and conditions, the application can submit through the website. Furthermore, the application and process time can check through the online account.
The number for the Customer Service is 855-839-2900. Any question relevant to the credit card can ask the customer service agent.
How to Cancel?
The bank allowed canceling the card whenever it is required. In the meantime, make sure that the outstanding balance of the card is zero.